• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP and free Planet Hollywood dinner

Quoting my voucher:

Offer is valid for one (1) select entree per reservation.

But is that restaurant reservation or hotel reservation,because I do have two vouchers for the meal and key chain and then one for each meal. I did get the vouchers with my hotel vouchers

Your choices: Any burger platter, Ceasar Salad, or Pasta Pomodoro.

I don't feel it is worth it if you are on the DDP. Unless someone is hungry after using their DDP or you have someone with you not on the DDP.

It would be better if it was an entree. Could go in and take a break in the air conditioning and have a snack. I don't know if the key chains will be worth it either.

disneymom06 said:
Question, I also have two rooms and will be getting two vouchers. Can you use more than one voucher per table?

They're both legit vouchers. I dont see why you would not be able to. :confused3

jmskinner: I'm fairly certain it's per dining reservation. Planet Hollywood wouldn't really be aware of any given party's specific hotel reservation arrangements.

I'll try one more time to see if anyone can answer this:

Does the PH voucher have to be used at the DD location or can it be used at ANY PH - for instance the NYC location?

FOV said:
I'll try one more time to see if anyone can answer this:

Does the PH voucher have to be used at the DD location or can it be used at ANY PH - for instance the NYC location?

I went and found the voucher I didn't use on my May trip and it says: 'Redeem this voucher at Planet Hollywood located in the Downtown Disney West Side to receive one select entree and one non-alcoholic beverage', so it appears it is only good at WDW.

It also says 'voucher not valid with any other offer, discount, or promotion' so it sounds like we may not be able to use it with the free dining promotion either. What do you think?

aubriee said:
I went and found the voucher I didn't use on my May trip and it says: 'Redeem this voucher at Planet Hollywood located in the Downtown Disney West Side to receive one select entree and one non-alcoholic beverage', so it appears it is only good at WDW.

It also says 'voucher not valid with any other offer, discount, or promotion' so it sounds like we may not be able to use it with the free dining promotion either. What do you think?
Thanks for checking on this! Doesn't sound like it can be used with the DDP. I think I will pass on this - it doesn't sound worth it to me!

mylightshines said:
We were at WDW several weeks ago and used our voucher for our last meal. The coupon said use by 6:00 p.m. When we arrived, it was around 5:00 so I wanted to make sure I was going to be able to use it. I was told no problem.

Whewwwww!!! Thanks for clearing this up. I started to panic when I just read it was only good for lunch. We were planning to leave our house in the morning and use the PH voucher for our dinner when we arrived. The drive is about 8 1/2 hours. We will not use one of our DP meals because we are doing a castle meal which will take the "extra" TS. We figured we would probably get in too late to go to a park so we would just go to DD and eat at PH. So I basically need to tell DH that we need to make it to PH before 5 or 5:30......right??
They didn't specify lunch only on the paperwork so I am glad that I have you guys to help. I didn't know any of this before I read this thread. We have been to WDW numerous times, but this is our first time with the DP.

if it were just me and DD6-who eats less than a bird - would it be a hassle to share the one free meal?
might be good for the day we're in-between packages

So you can only use one voucher per reservation, not one voucher per person? According to the ressie info I just got from WDW, we each get a voucher....and we only have one room booked....so we would have to go twice to use two vouchers?

Does anyone with some recent personal exp on this want to comment?

sorry. I reread this and it didn't really answer your question so I deleted it.

DanaHesson said:
So you can only use one voucher per reservation, not one voucher per person? According to the ressie info I just got from WDW, we each get a voucher....and we only have one room booked....so we would have to go twice to use two vouchers?

Does anyone with some recent personal exp on this want to comment?

I asked specifically about this and was told one voucher per party, so I didn't make a reservation. We have a Grand Gathering - and 4 vouchers. The teenagers wanted to do PH, but not if only one voucher is good per visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter