DDP Cast Member Discount

My son just made reservation for us using Cast Holiday discount...got Caribbean Beach Pirate Room, Dec 8-14 at 50% discount, and DDP for $47. WOOT!! Not my first choice for resort, but heck of a deal. :cool1:
DD got us the cast dining deal for our stay this summer at the WL it was great! Except we ate way too much!!!!

Wow!! Buckeev!! Baytown representin. My son is doing College Program Custodial...at Epcot Futureworld. Custodial wasn't his first choice...lol...but he is having a great time. Yes, he works, but when he is off he tears the parks up. 12-15 hour days park hopping is not unusual. ;)

Wow!! Buckeev!! Baytown representin. My son is doing College Program Custodial...at Epcot Futureworld. Custodial wasn't his first choice...lol...but he is having a great time. Yes, he works, but when he is off he tears the parks up. 12-15 hour days park hopping is not unusual. ;)

Heck, during the Christmas "break", attacking the parks during EMH, we'll log 15, 16, hours somedays!.... There are a few 2 am closing times while we're there this December/January . :rolleyes:....we will need a vacation from our vacation!

We are booked Dec 2 through 6th, at a value resort for 60 percent off, with Dining at 35.99 a person per day.

I was also wondering if we could get discounts on the Dooney and Bourke purses?

In the past I have booked a room with DDP using the CM F&F discount. This time I am considering renting points for a DVC room. So could I use the F&F discount for the dining plan or does there have to be a room reservation attached?

In the past I have booked a room with DDP using the CM F&F discount. This time I am considering renting points for a DVC room. So could I use the F&F discount for the dining plan or does there have to be a room reservation attached?

I think it is only available with a CM rate room reservation

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My son was not able to get us the Dining plan using his discount when we stayed at SSR using points this past August.

Sorry if this has been asked but i have a CM friend who booked my stay at ASMU for sept 8-14. Does anyone know is they have a cast member discount for ddp then?

mks2774 said:
Sorry if this has been asked but i have a CM friend who booked my stay at ASMU for sept 8-14. Does anyone know is they have a cast member discount for ddp then?

It's too early to find out about a discounted DDP yet. They usually don't announce those discounts until right before they apply. Don't worry though, your reservation can easily be modified to add it should they offer a discounted DDP. One time they actually came out with the offer the day before we were due to arrive. We found out after the CM reservation line was closed for the night and I was scheduled to leave early the next morning. DD called the CM reservation line from the hotel lobby and we added the DDP literally minutes before checking in!! :)
There is a good bit of flexibility with this! It's not like it is for "regular guests" where it has to be done 3 days prior to arrival. :)

Well my situation is this. I have two reservations. One is with AAA because I was hoping that FD would be offered in September. As I have a friend that is a CM he can get us a really good deal with the hotel but the AAA trip has to be paid by end of July and I heard that FD will be offered in September. I am trying to weigh all my options but if the AAA option is better with free dining I will go with that but I won't know if the CM DDP will be offered maybe until the last min. It's hard to know what to do!

Can someone tell me how tickets and MDE work with the cast member discount? If we use a cast member discount, will be still be able to link our tickets up on MDE and do our FP+ selections 60 days out?

Does anyone know if we get a cm discount on bottles of once upon a vine wine??

No discounts on alcoholic beverages.

Can someone tell me how tickets and MDE work with the cast member discount? If we use a cast member discount, will be still be able to link our tickets up on MDE and do our FP+ selections 60 days out?

Cast member complimentary e-tickets can now be linked to MDX, and can be used to make Fastpass+ Selections up to 7 days in advance (longer if they are associated to an account that also has a resort reservation associated). At this time, cast member Main Entrance Passes, and the associated guest passes cannot be linked yet.

Just wondering how early CM room rates come out, and how fast do they fill up once they do come out?
I start my program in July and have people hoping to visit in late July or late August; would it even be possible to find a CM room at that time? if they are out right now what does the discount look like?
Sorry for asking so many questions, I just have no idea how this all works.
Thanks!

My daughter is starting her fall advantage program in June and we have a trip planned in July at POFQ. I have heard that the cast member discount can only be used at two moderate resorts, PORS and CS, can anyone confirm this, is there a difference in discounts at different resorts. I have AAA discount now at POFQ, but want to switch resorts ASAP so I get my room preference. Any help would be appreciated, I was also thinking of AKL, so wondering if that resort was also available for CM discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter