Deal of the century!

adr2.8i said:
mine says

"Tickets are included so stop moaning and check in and have some fun for god's sake mun"

Like it!

Ours says This is to confirm that all guest on this reservation have park tickets.

mine says

"Tickets are included so stop moaning and check in and have some fun for god's sake mun"

But it's not like you have worried or mentioned it being a scam or anything! I would complain about their attitude and ask for some pixie dust to sooth your angst. :tink:

Mine says: Itinerary for Paris Mon, 17 Feb 2014

This is a confirmation of your booking and Disneyland Paris park tickets. Please click on the link for the promotion for the detailed information. Yours sincerely, ebookers.com.

Do we think that is clear enough?:confused3

Mine says: Itinerary for Paris Mon, 17 Feb 2014

This is a confirmation of your booking and Disneyland Paris park tickets. Please click on the link for the promotion for the detailed information. Yours sincerely, ebookers.com.

Do we think that is clear enough?:confused3

I'd say so! You arrive day after me!

Perhaps we might be able to arrange to say "Hello" while we are there? What hotel are you staying in? :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

No, it would be good to say "We made it!" though. :)

Definitely!! We shall have to do that! Ill be the one looking incredibly smug (or crying like a baby if it all falls through!)

You arrive same day as us!! Hope we won't have to console each other!!! Hope this all works out. We're stuck on school holidays now as DD starts school in Sept.

We should try to arrange a quick DIS picture of all of us 'deal of the century' ones! :)

I'm even more excited about this trip now. Because of the low cost, I've been able to convince my SIL to come with us with my Niece who's 3 and just getting into Disney. I had hoped she would, so booked the room for 2ad and 2ch - but I asked her today and she said yes! :cool1::cheer2:

Jules1212 said:
But it's not like you have worried or mentioned it being a scam or anything! I would complain about their attitude and ask for some pixie dust to sooth your angst. :tink:

He was joking ;)

I have found a downside to this deal, the cost of food at DLP!! Wrote a list last night of lunches/dinners - nearly £400!! I only spend that a month on food shopping lol. Think I'll be loading the cases with bottled water and snacks for the kids!

I have found a downside to this deal, the cost of food at DLP!! Wrote a list last night of lunches/dinners - nearly £400!! I only spend that a month on food shopping lol. Think I'll be loading the cases with bottled water and snacks for the kids!

i know! even with shareholders discount its gonna cost us more in food than what the holiday will cost us :sad1:

So being a doting father, i have suggested we dont eat anything for 6 days apart from our free breakfast. Needless to say, im now sleeping on the couch, which is great because the wife does like to fluff in bed and then hold my head under the duvet to smell her "work" :crazy2:

I daren't even think about how much the food bill is going to come to. That's the downside to bringing two first-timers with us, we are going to want to show them all the best places to eat. So that will be entail, Inventions, Auberge, Walts etc... :scared:

I think we will probably plan to bring lots of snacks with us for the kids and some squash so at least we can save a bit of money there.

I may take a few meals in val d'Europe- should be cheaper, and a day or 2 in center of Paris, 5 days will be too long and too expensive for me to spend entirely in Disney :laughing:

i cant really be bothered to search though 20 pages of posts but wasnt the first person who booked this deal going in October? Not that im panicking about whether the park tickets are included or anything obviously :guilty:

i cant really be bothered to search though 20 pages of posts but wasnt the first person who booked this deal going in October? Not that im panicking about whether the park tickets are included or anything obviously :guilty:

On trip advisor there is someone going in early November who has promised to report back as soon as they can to advise whether or not this deal is really as good as it seems!

I'm sure someone mentioned on this thread that there were others going in October, so maybe we might find out sooner!

**fingers, toes and tongues crossed**

I'm sure someone mentioned on this thread that there were others going in October, so maybe we might find out sooner!

**fingers, toes and tongues crossed**[/QUOTE]

oh i wish you would stop worrying woman! ;)

**fingers, toes and tongues crossed**

oh i wish you would stop worrying woman! ;)[/QUOTE]

I know, I know - I mean I can't even remember what caused me to think about this today... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter