Dear DIS VMK Mods - A Big "Thank You" to Aengus, Disvaclub & Company

anya.sparrow

No longer earning my VMK stuff :(,
Well, Aengus is posting "thank you HOST_" threads.

I thought it was only appropriate that we also thank our DIS VMK board mods as well. Aengus, Captain Brain, Disvaclub92, LoriR, Maleficent2 (and others that I have not had the pleasure of seeing on this board) have been a magical part of VMK for us DIS'ers. Please share your appreciation as it looks like we are winding down our official VMK time.

Dear Aengus, Captain Brain, Disvaclub92, LoriR, Maleficent2, and those I was not lucky enough to know,

Thank you for your tireless devotion, your generosity, and your "cheerleading".

Our VMK experience would NOT have been the same without you!

You have gone above and beyond with your efforts to make the magic happen for so many (kids and adults).

Woot to you!

Glove,

PirateAnya

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Yes Thank you Mods! I haven't had the courage to say thanks to the HOST_(it just hurts so much) but hopefully I won't tear up while writing for you the excelent VMK Dis mods..(wait I am teary alredy):sad1:

Even if I haven't been here as much as others I have gotten the chance to experiences that GIGANTIC Kindness and how fun you guys can be. Especially with Aengus and Dis.

I can't thank Aengus enought for that Everest pin and for those laught in the Epcot room while waiting to give out prizes :rotfl2: that memory will stay forever.

And Dis for those X-mas hats I was not hable to buy and that amazing fun at your Gingerbread house in the new years eve party. WOOT WOOT! I will always remember how Hula titled Grace a rat:rotfl:

And for much more memories..you have been the best and believe me I've seen many VMK message boards but there's nothing like VMK/Dis Message Boards Mods.

Hope to still keep in touch to you all :hug: and thanks for everything you've done here in DIS and VMK threw out the years :dance3:

:)

Aengus,

Thank you for all you have done to keep us informed and still make time to spread some magic around. Thank you for being generous to others as well and for keeping things balanced here on the Dis.

Mal,

Thank you for your kindness and generosity. When I first returned to the game and my original character what deleted (after only 5 months), it was you who helped to get me back on my feet with a few rare items I had lost. Each day you were very giving to all and made dreams come true for a lot of people. I also want to thank you for your fairness to each person while you were here. And thank you for your VMK Guide. Without that, I would haveb een lost when I returned to the game. You are missed here, VERY MUCH.

Lori R,

Girl, I don't know where you have been, but I wish you well and hope that all is okay with you. Thank you for all you did for us here to keep us informed and keeping a balanced board. Best Wishes.

NeonSunrise

Thank you to all of you for all you've done! TY Aengus for always helping me out when i needed to figure something out, TY Disvaclub for always being sweet and amazing even before you were a mod and TY WebmasterKelsie for being so real you were always fun to be with when you were on!

Ty to all the mids for all they have done, its definately not an easy task but you all were amazing! :flower3:

Trish a.k.a. Awesomeseabeauty
xoxo

aengus, Thank you for your kindness and for sweetly offering my daughter that yellow dress you looked so pretty in. ;) Seriously, you put a smile on a princess's face and that means everything to a mom, so thanks. :hug:

As for being who you are here on these boards, I want to thank you for your fairness and acceptance to all. Your patience amazes me. Thanks for all you have done to keep us informed and thank you for looking out for the peeps that are not a part of the Dis clique. You are a true gentleman. ;)

aengus, Thank you for your kindness and for sweetly offering my daughter that yellow dress you looked so pretty in. ;) Seriously, you put a smile on a princess's face and that means everything to a mom, so thanks. :hug:

As for being who you are here on these boards, I want to thank you for your fairness and acceptance to all. Your patience amazes me. Thanks for all you have done to keep us informed and thank you for looking out for the peeps that are not a part of the Dis clique. You are a true gentleman. ;)

Here here!

While I thank the Hosts for all they have done - I admit I bow down to the moderators.:worship: I am always in such giddy awe to see a "big DIS Boarder" online in VMK. Aengus, AdvertureDaz, Sparkles, PinkGirlyGirl, Slinkyman and gang, the breakfast food group, my others Pirate Gang. There are so many more! I will miss checking this board and laughing at the antics of the DIS crews who have so much fun together online.

This is what I will miss the most. Sharing and laughing with people I don't even know in real and will never meet. That is a certain special kind of friendship that Disney just doesn't get. And why they choose to be blind to it I just don't understand.

So here's to you DIS Boarders for making VMK a special kind of place that will never be found again.:thumbsup2 :hug:

AceEllaBelle and CaptAceKing

Thank you Mal and LoriR for correcting me when I was first on, like when I called that guy a jerk when I didn't like his inferno offer. Y'all deserve cookies for all y'all did for us, big lime green mickey shaped cookies!!

Thank you to all the Mods!!

and a special huge thank you to Aengus for the black mickey ears!!!

Ginny

Yes Thanks so much guys for all you have done. You were always active and everything stayed in order and was always done by the rules because of the people that enforced them. You guys were fun, caring and much more so Great Job Guys! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much mods!! You guys are amazing! Disboards changed my experience in vmk, before I was a member of dis I really didn't have any friends in vmk. Most of my vmk friends usually never came on or I had no idea who on earth was on my friend list.
Since I've joined the dis I have made such wonderful friends, they all mean more to me than you think.
Thank you everyone on dis, this is the best forum ever, I love you guys!!!!

Thank you so much for the memories, mods! Especially the beating you take from hosts, aengus :lmao:.

When I first signed on with VMK, I had fun just walking around the kingdom and enjoying all the sights. Then I discovered the VMK boards on the DIS, and a whole new world opened up to me. Surprise ... I could earn credits, click NPC's, buy stuff and do quests. Thanks to Mal, Lori and Aengus (who wasn't even a mod at the time) I learned how to play VMK. They had patience with even the dumbest questions ... and I was severely 'game challenged'

Mere thanks seem inadequate to express how grateful I really am, not only to the Mods but to all the wonderful Dis people that have helped me along the way ... I've laughed and I've cried, and laughed again. As heartbreaking as it is to see VMK end, I wouldn't have missed the experience for the world.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you all for the tireless work you have performed keeping the boards running smooth (or as smooth as possible at times). Not only were you helping on the boards, but helping in VMK as well. How did you ever find any time for yourselves? I know that VMK closing is a sad time for all, but please make sure to enjoy your day within the kingdom today and enjoy your new found private time after today.

Thank You and Hugs...Some days I don't know how you did it. :thumbsup2

Don't worry we will still bug you tomorrow! :lmao:

I can't even begin to express my sincere and heartfelt thanks to Aengus and Disvaclub. You've added so much joy to my little girls life...
I'm sorry, that's all I can say right now.:sad:

I had a bad impression on you aengus after what happened the week before I got my infraction from mal but after that and mostly when she was out of the mod team, the impression I had of you changed so I can say thanks you and also disvaclub for letting me express myself without fear of having a mod on my back :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter