Deb Wills' web site?

Aliisa

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I have been told Deb Wills has a great Disney web site, but I can't seem to get on it. Every time I try it says, "that page cannot be found". I asked my friend to try, and she had the same problem. Its www.wdwig.com right? I was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

For almost a week I couldn't onto Deb's site. Never did figure out what the reason was. Had DH try at work and he got on without a problem. Had a tech at my ISP try and he also got on but for a week I was unable. Then on Thursday it just started working along with another site I'd been having troubles with. I also just attempted it now just to make sure I wasn't having troubles again and also got into the site fine. :) Good luck!

I think it has something to do with one of the banner ads on her site. I have the same problem when using Netscape but can finally get into the site by reloading the page over and over again. I have no problems with IE but sometimes a banner ad has an error message in the box. I hope this helps!

I'm on a Mac using Internet Explorer for Mac and couldn't get in. I would reload and nothing. It went for about a week. Then started it working again. Had the same with another Disney BBS. Both started working for me again on the same day (both had stopped working on the same day too). I'm just glad they're working again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter