• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DEBATE: Testtrack Hits the Road

Testtrack321

<font color=blue>Good GOD, man, quit banging your
Well, it seems like Disneyland is my next target. We are reving up for the tip.

Planning on staying at the Grand Californian, 4 days, hitting both parks.

I will have my state of Disneyland speech when I come back.

I hope you have a great time and im looking forward to your report as we recently just bought tickets for our Dec trip to DL.

Testtrack321, hope you have a good time

Sounds as if several of us regulars will be visiting the mothership this year. We'll be there (2-3 days?) at the end of July. We should all have plenty of notes to compare.

BobO, I assume you've been closely following the "X" saga. Some speculation it could open soon if this week's inspection goes well. Keeping my fingers crossed we will be able to experience it.

X- Now that's a roller coaster! I wish somebodywith Money would buy Arrow and start pumping these coasters out. That is, if the train problem is solved. Some sites report the problem was with SF's changes some say it was a design problem from the start....whatever the reason fix it and build them.

Yes i have been following X. From seeing the ride on tv shows it looks like a awesome ride!!!! I hope for your sake the ride is up and running and from what i have heard on other web sites is you better be at the park when it opens and run to it right away as the line for the ride has been 2-6 Hrs due to long lines and breakdowns.
If you plan on going to Knotts their new coaster Xcelerator is up and running very good and its supposed to be a great ride with a very intense launch.

I'll bring my note book and write down everything. I hope I can go to SFMM to go on X.

Also, it seems like SF has voted down for the park to build anymore prototypes on park ground. They build two rides that had delays, Stelth & X. Also, Excelerator might move on over to America's Roller Coast at Cediar Point. Hope that happens, cus I visit there every summer!

Stealth was built at Paramounts Great America, you probably mean DeJuVue which was built last year at SFMM which still has constant problems as does the one built at Six Flags Great America, which is only working half the time and when it does work it runs very slow due to the restarint system for the ride.

Originally posted by Bob O
Stealth was built at Paramounts Great America, you probably mean DeJuVue which was built last year at SFMM which still has constant problems as does the one built at Six Flags Great America, which is only working half the time and when it does work it runs very slow due to the restarint system for the ride.

No, I do mean Stealth, and I mean all of Six Flags. They won't be using their land for prototypes like X or Stealth.

Ok, ok, ok....

Deja Vu was what I ment. I'm not as good at the West Coast parks as the East Coast ones. Thank's for the clear up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter