Dec 06

Princesswoodymom

Earning My Ears
I would like to plan a trip for the holiday next Dec to see Christmas Disney Style. What is the slowest week. We will have our AP and with DVC all we will need is air. I want to be able to enjoy the decorations without it being to crowded. Any suggestions..
Thanks

I have gone the second week in December for many years and It is my favorite time to go. Lines are usually a max of 20 minutes. The first week in Dec is definitely busier. Everyone has their own preference. I take my 2 DDs 5 and 8 by myself with no hesitation during this time. The Christmas decorations make it even more magical!!! Have a great time planning!!

Early to mid-December is good, just avoid the time when schools are out for the holiday. Make your resort ressies early, though. It is a very popular season for DVC resorts.

Our general run is be out of Disney the Sat prior to the holidays. We are aiming for Dec 1-9 of 2006. It really starts picking up the week before Christmas before that it is great compared to what we have experienced in the summer. And no humidity!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter