Dec 2007???

abby

Abby's Mom
So I think we need to do DL in December of 2007. We went this year the weekend before halloween and had a great time.... So Tell me about crowds and fun christmas things to do, so I can start to plan (I love to plan....) I figure a quick trip, (since we have been there 3 times in the last 18 months.) Maybe a Sunday to Tuesday or Sat to Tuesday. Need to figure out the least crowded times in Early December. Let me know........

That's my idea also. However should we book now? Isn't there often a promotion with 3 nights with 1 night free? How far in advance are those released?

Nevada said:
That's my idea also. However should we book now? Isn't there often a promotion with 3 nights with 1 night free? How far in advance are those released?

yes its the fall promo...I wouldnt suggest booking now because your not going to get this particular promo for a trip next year....wait till they come out...I booked my trip in september.

Begining of December is our favorite time to go! I would suggest during the week in the 1st or 2nd week of December. One time DH and I went and we got all of DL done in less than one day. We literally walked on Indiana Jones and went on it like 5 straight times in 30 minutes :cool1:

We don't usually book for our December trip until June or July, but you can start looking now. Some of the hotels already have their "4th night free" for December of 07.

I can't wait to book!

Just keep an eye on the boards for December of this year. People usually do trip reports and talk about how crowded it was. Or do a search for that time last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter