December 2009 Brides?

Wow - what beautiful photos! I love the deep red and especially the holiday-look to the centerpiece/decoration.

large_image.jpg

Did she say how much that would be?

Did she say how much that would be?

thank you guys. i am IN LOVE with this as well.

rpsie and i didn't go in and penny and dime it but she gave me the ROUGH estimate that it would be a $10 rental fee for each vase plus $60 for the actual flower arrangement. so approx. $70 total per centerpiece.

thank you guys. i am IN LOVE with this as well.

rpsie and i didn't go in and penny and dime it but she gave me the ROUGH estimate that it would be a $10 rental fee for each vase plus $60 for the actual flower arrangement. so approx. $70 total per centerpiece.

That's not bad at all. :thumbsup2

Hey girls, it's November 1st so now we can all officially say....

We're Getting Married NEXT MONTH!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm nervous too! I've got way too much work left!!

I'm very excited about marrying this wonderful man, but I'm nervous about how much I have left to plan and do and how it will come together on our actual wedding day! :scared1:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

1 month and 1 week until we leave for Disney!! I can't wait. I am not nervous at all, I am too excited to be nervous. :hyper: :hyper:

It's getting closer and closer girls !!
Sometimes I feel like I have a ball rolling in my stomach :upsidedow

It's getting closer and closer girls !!
Sometimes I feel like I have a ball rolling in my stomach :upsidedow

I know the feeling! Lately I feel like I need to breathe into a paper bag to keep from hyperventilating as people keep asking whether I'm done with all the wedding plans. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter