December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

Welp my dates are set in stone Dec 15th-Dec 19th at BLT!! Im so glad to have a great friend who loves Disney like I do =) Family of 5 once again =):woohoo::rotfl:

dec 11-15th at boradwalk inn is what i want but the resort and dates may change. pretty much i just know im going!!

We are going December 16th -December 24th. We will be staying at Boardwalk Villas. We will book in January. We have had this trip planned since our last Christmas trip in 08. I will be turning 50 in 2011 so this trip is to celebrate.:lovestruc

I booked December 3-10th at POR for my family and my parents. I can't wait. Disney during the holidays is my FAVORITE :):cheer2:

Just booked it! POR 12/06/11-12/12/11! Taking our mothers for their first trip to "the World"!:)

We changed our dates and are no longer going in Dec, but will be there 11/12/11 - 11/20/11 @ POP.

Count us in the mix. We will be at the Wilderness Lodge from December 3rd through the 14th - our first stay on Disney property.

Im new here but we are planning on taking the grandkids on our first Disney Trip ever, we will be staying at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort on December 1st-6th, 2011. Excited, planning all this stuff!!

Joining in! I don't have a set date or resort yet...but now that Christmas 2010 has come, I am making plans for next year. :thumbsup2

I just booked 12/4/11 - 12/9/11 at the GF. So excited since this will be my sister's first trip ever to WDW (she'll be 32). We were just at the GF 12/12/10 - 12/17/10 and can't wait to go back!

Hello,

We are heading to WDW from Australia for our first family WDW Christmas Holiday. We are so excited only 338 days to go. We are booked into All Stars Movies from the 8th December till the 22nd then we are booked on the Dream Ship for our 4 night Christmas Cruise. I can't wait to see my family's face as we drive into the World.:santa: We are christmas freaks in this house so a visit to WDW at Christmas is going to prefect.

I hope we can get a catch up group organised or a secret santa gift swap going for our children and even the big kids. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to catch up with more Disney Christmas friends on here during the year.

Jenshell

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter