December 2012...Christmastime in WDW

The parks always look their best at Christmas time.

I 100% agree. It's like being dipped in Christmas decorations. And though the urge strikes me every time, I have to keep reminding myself... Don't try to catch the snow(p) on my tongue. BAD IDEA! :p

BDL said:
I 100% agree. It's like being dipped in Christmas decorations. And though the urge strikes me every time, I have to keep reminding myself... Don't try to catch the snow(p) on my tongue. BAD IDEA! :p

Yes a very bad idea. Nothing says Christmas like mouth full of non toxic soap bubbles.

We are so excited!
Dec 15 - 24 at CSR
First time for all of us and our DD8 and DD10 won't know we are going until we drive to the airport.pixiedust:

Change of plans...again. Now at the Poly Club Level the first 3 nights, then moving to AKV the last 3 nights....can't wait! I have never stayed CL before. :dance3: 77 days!

70 days until we are at POFQ! This trip was supposed to happen last year but my 8 yr old son broke his leg. Now we will be celebrating his 1st trip and birthday at the World. Cant wait!

Woo Hoo! We were just there in May too for 10 days! :rotfl: Pretty much the same situation for me too. Free dining and great airfare. It was a no brainer to take another trip in my book! :goodvibes

Where are you guys staying?
:cool1:We are staying @ Pop. Thought of upgrading but did not want to
be tied down every night for reservations. Where are you staying?:cool1:

We (Myself, DH, DD5) are booked Dec.16-22 at POR in a Royal Guest Room with FD!! We will be celebrating my Birthday on the 19th, and the upcoming arrival of Baby #2 due in March 2013!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just a friendly reminder to all of those who have booked, come join us on the December Roll Call thread! Link in my signature!

61 days until we get there we are spending first night at All Star Sports then check into BLT until 19th and two more days at AKL Kidani. It will be Myself my husband for the first three days he just got a new job and can't be there the whole time my Daughter & her husband with 2 grandkids 8 year old boy and 5 year old girl and my college age daughter. We really need this vacation and are hoping that my son-in-law who has been critically ill the past year will be doing good enough to go and enjoy it with his kiddos before his next major treament. Our plans our almost perfect with the exception of not getting BOG reservation but I keep trying and we can do the counter service. Can't wait to be at my favorite place on earth again

There isn't a thread already for December 2012?!? If not, I think it's time to start one. Is still a long way out but, planning is half the fun! :thumbsup2Who's going? Thoughts? Ideas?
I am taking my daughter as an early Christmas present!:cheer2: We're planning on 12/3-8...possibly adding on a day on either end, if we can find a great deal! But, if not...5 days at the Grand Floridian...will make us both very, very happy!:cloud9:

Right here! My family is going for 4 days in December. I can't wait. I try to plan a trip once a year since we don't live far and we can take advantage of Florida Discounts. We went last year to the Halloween Party and Food Wine Festival so this year we wanted to do Christmas in Disney. We are staying at the All-Star Sports and I made some ADR's so we can experience some new restaurants. We have a tendency of doing the same thing each trip and I wanted us to have a "different" trip this year. :)

My DH and I just made our plans last night for a quick, but well-deserved 25th Anniversary trip for Dec 3-6. I'm very excited, but still a little in shock, we usually plan months and months in advance... So looking forward to see all the Christmas decorations up!

(And wanted to post just to see my new signature!)

This will be our first Christmas at the World 12/13 - 12/27 staying at ASMovies for two weeks and we are so excited:banana: We have all of our ADR's made and now we just sit and wait for either a pin or GP Free Dining to be announced:wizard:

It's me again:) I totally forgot about this thread:confused3

Well, we got the FD pin we so hoped for and then just last week, after contemplating back and forth, I managed to change our resort to AoA LM section:banana:

Was so excited to have everything planned out and then I found out about the new Kona menu, which totally threw a wrench in my plans. We had Kona dinner ADR's for Christmas Day, with plans to watch the Electrical Water Pageant and Wishes from the Poly afterwards. Well, the main dish that we were excited to try at Kona has now been taken off of the menu:sad:

So, there are not too many resort ADR's left for that evening. I decided on an ADR at Boatwright's at POR. After dinner we will still head over to Poly to watch the water pageant and Wishes.

Also deciding whether to do MVMCP even though we will be at Disney for 2 weeks over Christmas and will still be there after the last MVMCP date.

Decisions, decisions....:scratchin

On an awesome note - as of this morning, our trip is completely paid off:cheer2:

ONLY 55 more days:yay:

I already posted on the Roll Call board but couldn't resist posting here as well!! We are headed to CSR from the 14-20th:cheer2::cheer2:!! Super excited to see everything all decorated for Christmas!! Celebrating my moms birthday & my graduation from college!!! 56 days till we arrive (although only 55 till we leave for a hotel close to the airport which is 2+ hrs away)!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter