December 2013.

Nervous.... We are supposed to fly out of Oklahoma on Friday morning and a big storm is coming. We already have MVMCP tickets for Friday night and of course, resort reservations. Pray for us!

You'll make it!! And we'll be at MVMCP the same night so I'll see ya there!!

Leaving Saturday morning! So excited. Will be there 7th through 13th at AKL. MVMCP on 12/10. Hope to see y'all there!

Just woke up at our hotel outside of love field, fixing to head to the airport.... It STARTS!!!!!

alana22 said:
Leaving Saturday morning! So excited. Will be there 7th through 13th at AKL. MVMCP on 12/10. Hope to see y'all there!

I leave Sunday, I'm staying at AKL (except the first night), and going to the party on 12/10. Maybe I'll see you

We leave Sat morning as well and will be there until the 15th but we are doing a split stay between WL and CR. Our CP is 12/11 and MVMCP is 12/12.

Have a wonderful trip everyone who is going the next few weeks!

We leave Sat morning as well and will be there until the 15th but we are doing a split stay between WL and CR. Our CP is 12/11 and MVMCP is 12/12.

Have a wonderful trip everyone who is going the next few weeks!

We are going to the party on the 15th too! I hope it is not sold out like some have been lately :eek:

You'll make it!! And we'll be at MVMCP the same night so I'll see ya there!!

We did make it! Drove to the airport in ice and snow. Few planes were going out. We are now at The Yacht Club, where is is about 85* and loving it!

Whooo hoooo leaving in 3 more days! We will be at Poly 12/10-15 and MVMCP on Friday 12/13. Can't wait! So excited! Started packing today!

We'll also be going to the party on the 15th.:)
We leave next Friday afternoon, so 6 more sleeps!
I haven't started packing at all. That will be tomorrow I guess. I still have to wrap all the Christmas presents, clean the house from top to bottom and work 4 more days in there too:rolleyes1. I am not very prepared this time around.
I definitely want to get all of the MUSTS into my bags so I can stop worrying about those. Things like all of our reservation print outs and medications etc. Then I will relax a bit.

Well we pulled out and tried on the shorts today. It didn't go too badly except that my son has outgrown half of his. Oh well, we still have more than enough.
It felt good to at least start the packing. The suitcases aren't out yet, but the outfits are together and folded and waiting to go into them. I do need to wrap presents tonight though. 5 more sleeps to go!!!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter