DECEMBER 2022! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

UPDATE: Canceled on 10/12. Two reservations I will cancel - am willing to coordinate via PM.

Nov. 30: For 2, Candlelight Processional: 3:35 p.m. Biergarten / 8:30 p.m. Show
Dec. 1: For 2, The Plaza at 4:05 p.m.

Last edited:
I'm dropping this, let me know if anyone's interested

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221011-150204_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20221011-150204_Disney World.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
12/3 Celebration at the Top for 5 (3 adults 2 kids) at 7:15 pm. $800+!

Will give it up tomorrow unless someone wants to coordinate.

Edit: cancelled (ADRs are still available)

Last edited:
Planning to cancel Solo Candlelight P Dec 5. 7pm show Reservation for 1 at 4 pm Coral Reef. willing to coordinate.

If I can book replacement on Oct 26th I will cancel shortly after.

Cancelling the following in the next few mins

12/27 Dessert after party for 4 (7:15 pm)

Edit: cancelled

Last edited:
I need to cancel this booking I did for a friend who finally changed her plans:

Chef Mickey dinner Dec 25th 6pm for 4

DM me if you want to coordinate!

Last edited:
I need to cancel Sunday 12/11 Chef Art Smith's for 2 @ 1:30PM
DM if you would like to coordinate!

Willing to coordinate:

12/3 Enchantment after dessert party 7:15 pm for 5
12/3 BOG dinner 9:10 pm for 5

Will be cancelling Nov 12

Update: Cancelled

Last edited:
I have
Be Our Guest
6:20 for 2
Thursday, Dec 1

This a Very Merry Christmas Party night. So I think you need tickets to the party, even though I didn’t when I made the reso. Cancelling tonight.

Was just able to modify a December 8 Topolino's breakfast leaving a 7:35 for two up for grabs.

Canceling 12/22 Candlelight Processional dining package at Coral Reef at 1:35pm for 3 guests for the 5:15pm show. PM if you would like to coordinate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter