December 26th, 2022: 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

Calantha

DIS Veteran
Our Holiday Wish! This *should* be our third cruise of 2022 and the first cruise that wasn't a make up from previous years (2020 and 2021). I am also trying to get my mom into cruising - so fingers are crossed! It will just be me, my mom and DS (7). DH is staying home to watch the cats and have his own vacation!! :rotfl2:

We’re on board! A reschedule from the canceled 6/24 cruise. This is now part one of a back to back for us. Given stateroom availability, there should be a number of us.

We will be 5 people in two rooms. And staying on board in the same rooms for the 12/30.

I’ve moved us to a January 2023 4-night. I picked up a placeholder when we were on the Dream last month and the January cruises are much more cost effective than the week after Christmas!!

So I think it's down to just me on this cruise now here... kinda lonely... :laughing:

Anyway... 300 days from today!!!

we are aboard as well. 20th DCL cruise, we were on the Dream earlier this year, did a Celerity Cruise last month and have a Royal Caribbean booked January 14, 2023. We have high hopes for the Wish and if not redeemed from what we get on the Dreama nd Fantasy, will be only booking Wonder and Magic in the future, will use other lines for larger ships. It is clear we love DCL and have favorite servers, Cruise Directors and Captains, we generally request main dining servers as well as Palo servers, although we have never had bad, we just know who are the best. Oh, yea, we are 3 from MN.

We are finally booked!!! Is there a Fish Extender group already? We are 6 from Ohio in two rooms, first time cruising with the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter