December Challenge ~Winner WdwMickey!!! congrats

Please add 5 more pages to my total.

My goal tomorrow is to finish 25 more pages.... Won't meet my goal but will at least meet 50% of it!

I got 8 more - need to add that in
I added up everything so we 104 (well 96 with what I did today) to make the month's goal
so everyone let's get busy tonight & tomorrow & get this month's goal - I know we can do it if everyone helps out

Please add 16 more for me. I will be putting decorations away tomorrow so no more scrappin for me this year. Hope to start catching up in 2012!

Cassey

I got 6 more done tonight, and as soon as my Project Life pic is taken tomorrow, developed, and journaled, my Project Life 2011 is complete! :banana: 2012 is ready to start!

I lack 16 having all of 2010 done! If I could get those done tomorrow (a big if) , I'd be just a year behind-- never been that close to "caught up" before! We won't mention the other albums I'm behind on! :rotfl:

6 more for me tonight--that'll finish me for the 2011 year! Happy New Year, everyone! :banana:

I squeezed in 1 more between when DS#1 fell asleep and DS #2 woke up to be fed. :)

can we call WDW the winner or is anyone else thinking they may get more??

any others for the their own totals??

I was busy this month and forgot to add my goal and my numbers. I think I did around 30 pages, but I don't remember exactly. I attended a weekend scrap and I've already added those pages to my books. I'll see if I can figure out the number for my own records. Can't wait to start the new year!! :) Thanks for giving me the boost I needed to get back into scrapping!

Sorry to be late posting this...I ended up doing 14 more pages before the year was over. I made my goal of 40 pages for this month...Yippee!

Congrats WdwMickey

hope everyone had a great time & will get more done next month

My Jan goal is going to be 25 again

I hope it is not too late for December counts. I did a 27 page book for my mom's 70th birthday. That is it for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter