December Challenge ~Winner WdwMickey!!! congrats

Tracy....just looked at your ticker....baby is so soon! hope you are feeling good and all ready for your little Christmas bundle to come!!

I should know tomorrow exactly when the little bundle of joy is coming OUT. This whole time we were expecting the 13th but the hospital is giving us grief that they want all babies born between 39 and 40 weeks. The 13th is 12 days early. :headache:

Can't wait to see the doctor tomorrow I have been having really bad pains in my thigh. It feels like someone is poking me with a hot poker all day long. The other day it felt like someone took a razor and sliced the top layer of skin off. I have a high tolerance for pain and this is KILLING me, this is the first time feeling this during a pregnancy. Ice packs make it feel like I'm getting a another tattoo and heat makes the pain worse. I use cold washclothes to cool the area and it heats the washclothe right up. It started about 4 weeks ago and has only been getting worse.

I was seeing a chiropractor 2-3 times a week and she said it's not my sciatic nerve.

Congrats on those pages

I should know tomorrow exactly when the little bundle of joy is coming OUT. This whole time we were expecting the 13th but the hospital is giving us grief that they want all babies born between 39 and 40 weeks. The 13th is 12 days early. :headache:

Can't wait to see the doctor tomorrow I have been having really bad pains in my thigh. It feels like someone is poking me with a hot poker all day long. The other day it felt like someone took a razor and sliced the top layer of skin off. I have a high tolerance for pain and this is KILLING me, this is the first time feeling this during a pregnancy. Ice packs make it feel like I'm getting a another tattoo and heat makes the pain worse. I use cold washclothes to cool the area and it heats the washclothe right up. It started about 4 weeks ago and has only been getting worse.

I was seeing a chiropractor 2-3 times a week and she said it's not my sciatic nerve.

Congrats on those pages

hope all goes well tomorrow at your appointment....your pain sounds very strange, never heard anyone have that before, hope it goes away when the baby is born.

Please add 8 pages for me today ! have 3 more LO's to work on and NYC trip will be complete :woohoo:
going to work on cropping tonight and finish tomorrow!

please add 12 pages for today....I have completed our NYC trip :woohoo:

next on the list - 2nd half of 2011 photos!

I've done 8 pages - off work with no voice so there's nothing else to do but scrap;)

please add 10 pages for today!

:woohoo: I made my goal :woohoo:

used page swap groups...posted on the using swap pieces thread...

Please bring my total up to 13.
I hit my goal for the month already :woohoo:

That also means I am 1 page PAST my 365 dream page goal for the year.
I go in Tuesday for my c-section so I'm thinking that is going to be it for my page count this year, with 366 pages I am not disappointed at all. I'm going to try my hardest to get some pages done tomorrow and MOnday but when hubby is home I'm not allowed to stress so no scrapping LOL

I go in Tuesday for my c-section so I'm thinking that is going to be it for my page count this year, with 366 pages I am not disappointed at all. I'm going to try my hardest to get some pages done tomorrow and MOnday but when hubby is home I'm not allowed to stress so no scrapping LOL

Yeah!!! baby is on the way, congrats - hope everything going wonderfully for you.

I got Thanksgiving done & finished off the album so I have to wait on new ablums

will be sending lots prayers and happy thoughts your way for a safe delivery and a beautiful, healthy baby!

Between the crop last Saturday and last night - I am up to 9 pages now. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter