December Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

maureenmac

Mouseketeer
I know it is a little early to plan our Dec 14-22 trip, but I am excited to be going for the Christmas season. We always go in Jan., in fact we were just there, but I made the res. last week for Dec. What I would like to know, from the DVC'ers who go in Dec is what should not be missed by my family of 4. One son(26) one son(23) my husband and myself? If I can make PS for some things far in advance I would like to do that.
Thanks for the help.

MVMCP at the MK, Candlelight Procession and dinner at Epcot, the Christmas light at MGM. All the great decorations at the parks, dd, and the resorts, especially WL, GF, & BW - maybe AK (it is a new one and that generally decorate those up).

I think Spiceycat summed it up pretty well.But I will add check out the Gingerbread houses at each Hotel especially at the GF. Also the tree lighting at DD and the Yuletide tour at which covers WS at Epcot, WL and MGM

By the way it is never to early to plan for your next trip. We do it while were on a current trip

:)

NJdvcers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter