December trip resort ideas

TheSpooph

Mouseketeer
I am planning (mainly dreaming) a family trip in early December to see the Christmas festivities. The trip would include me, my parents, my DD4 and DS1. We would probably need a 1BR and a 2BR if DH would come. I'm not a member but I have a friend who has offered to rent us their points. We have done WDW several times but haven't tried any DVC resorts before so I am a complete newbie!

I would love suggestions - and comments if we are too late for a trip this year. I love the idea of Christmas at WL but we are pretty flexible. Not sure if AKL is ideal for naps but a strong argument might change my mind! :)

TIA!

You will have a tough time first two weeks of December finding a room on a DVC resort, points are low and most members book 11 and 7 months out. But give it a whirl. SSR should have availability, VWL will not. Good luck, it is wonderful early December!!! We are going the 6th to the 13th and booked a 1 bdr 7 months out.

I am planning (mainly dreaming) a family trip in early December to see the Christmas festivities. The trip would include me, my parents, my DD4 and DS1. We would probably need a 1BR and a 2BR if DH would come. I'm not a member but I have a friend who has offered to rent us their points. We have done WDW several times but haven't tried any DVC resorts before so I am a complete newbie!

I would love suggestions - and comments if we are too late for a trip this year. I love the idea of Christmas at WL but we are pretty flexible. Not sure if AKL is ideal for naps but a strong argument might change my mind! :)

TIA!

I would plan on VWL in 2015, early December.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter