DECEMBER weather

The weather in Dec. can be a roller coaster anywhere from hot and sunny to cold and grey and it can go that way in a matter of hours! The evenings are usually cool and most of the time a sweatshirt is sufficent but be forewarned that it can also get downright cold, I think that is because it is so damp here. Be prepared for a mixed bag!

Can layer because weather can vary greatly like chyam said.If we are going to be in park during the day and spending time at same park after dark.We rent locker and put extra sweat shirts,jackets,gloves and knit hats and on some evenings we've used them all,not kidding.We've been first of December each year since 1992 and experienced very hot and very cold weather sometimes in the same day,again not kidding.Think layers::yes:: :wave2:

Florida, being a peninsula, can have really drastic weather changes, as danny pointed out. Have a look at this site to see historical weather. Mid-month, you can have very cold weather (40s) or very warm (80s). I know that doesn't help with your packing plans... bring both and be ready to shed layers as needed!

We've been twice the first week of Dec. Both trips it was the mid 80's during the day (good enough for the water parks) and a bit cooler in the evenings (60's-70's). Perfect! no humidity or anything. My parents went 1 year where is was 32 deg for 2 of their days and warm the rest.

I guess as long as you bring a warm enough jacket and layer, as a pp suggested, you'll be fine. I'm praying for warm weather mysef! It's so wonderful! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter