Decided on DLH-- but which view? Park or Pool?

tinknsnow

Mouseketeer
We are going to book DLH concierge but I need to decide on Pool view vs Park view?

Which is better for our first trip to DL?
:flower:

Depends what you like.

Pool view should give you a nice view of the resort grounds and be pretty quiet most of the time.
Park view will most likely put you overlooking downtown disney with lots of people and activity. From most rooms you'll have a pretty distant view of the parks at best - but you can see the fireworks from some of the rooms really well.

Of course if you're doing concierge I think you can go to the lounge to catch the fireworks too.

Depends upon the tower that you are in. if you are in the North tower,(Bonita, I think) then Pool. Other wise you will have a great view of a parking lot. If you are in the East tower (Sierra?) then you want the park. I didn't think that the view of the pool was that great from that vantage point and you would certainly see both parks and DD very well. Not sure about South tower though, I've never been in that one.

I like Sierra Tower park view myself. I like being to watch the fireworks from the room and to look at the lights on Paradise Pier and also to open the sliders and enjoy the activity in DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter