Decided on resort, so now, when to go?

candleonwater

The Tag Fairy has been around forever
I've pretty much decided on the Beach Club (Yacht Club if need be).

So now, which weekend... the last in October (30- Nov 4) or the following weekend (Nov 7-11)? I've heard that since the second weekend is "veteran's day weekend" the parks can get VERY crowded with Floridians... is this usually true?

I would like to go the second weekend to celebrate my daughters birthday, but I also like the idea of going over Halloween...

How crowded does MK get for MNSSHP? I've been to MVMCP... are there decorations at MK if we decided to go there during the day, and skip the party?

Also, another big Q... since the second weekend I've chosen falls during value season... is one weekend or the other more likely to show up in discounts somewhere down the road?

I asked a similar question regarding crowds on vets day Weekend. Try using the search function to see the specific replies. While the response was varied,the concensus was that Vets Day is quite crowded due to the long weekend,Super Soap weekend at MGM and the end of Jersey week. More paople recommended avoiding it than not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter