Deciding on DDP

nothing that Disney offers to the customer makes them lose money. "the house always wins".

Sure, you might beat DDP and actually not lose money, but you really need to eat a lot and order alcoholic drinks.

Watch this video.

The decision of going for DDP is more about convenience and being able to prepay in advance, should not be really a financial decision (very hard to beat them)
Seems like a lot of work even for 2 theme park pros. Also seems like it was a good plan for one day, but I don't think I could carry that out for a week long vacation. :scared::faint: I've done the table service dining plan before covid and the amount of scheduling was my main complaint.

My main issue with the DDP right now is the desserts. I don't want 4 desserts for my family at every single table service meal.

I would love it if you could swap dessert for appetizers, even if it was 2 for 1.

I drink a boatload of coffee, so the resort mug is always a win for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter