Dedicated line at HNL for Aulani and Ko'Olina resort guests

WedgeTheJedi

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this is for every airline but we were on Hawaiian and when we landed there was a dedicated Hawaii Safe Travels verification line and table for Aulanin and other Ko'Olina resorts.

My wife had her aulani mouse ears on and so one of the employees called out the line and asked for any other guests going to Aulani to go in a shorter line (marked with blue tape).

I had not seen that mentioned on the board here so wanted to call it out. Might be worth asking if there is or where the line for Ko'Olina resort guests is.

I wish we would have known, but not sure it would have done any good. When we went a few weeks ago, the Ko'Olina table was there, but they just herded everyone through as they got off the plane. We were one of the last people out of the terminal from our flight.

What's funny is that when the line split up into different colors, one of the safe travels reps saw my Aulani shirt and asked if I was going back, and put me in the "special" line. I then saw folks behind me in the regular line get taken care of and leave a full 10-15 minutes ahead of us. Not bitter or anything :)

Do we just need to show our reservation at a Ko'Olina resort regardless if we are going there right after the airport?
I'm looking to stay at a Waikiki hotel first for a few days and then head over to Aulani.

Do we just need to show our reservation at a Ko'Olina resort regardless if we are going there right after the airport?
I'm looking to stay at a Waikiki hotel first for a few days and then head over to Aulani.

I don't remember having to show it but I would have it handy

Can anyone confirm that this is for any airline? We will be flying in SWA and would like to take advantage! TIA!
It didn't appear to be restricted to a specific airline. I flew Delta and my sister flew American, and there was a table/line in both of our separate concourses for Ko Olina resort guests. I believe I was on E and she was on G.

Not sure if this is for every airline but we were on Hawaiian and when we landed there was a dedicated Hawaii Safe Travels verification line and table for Aulanin and other Ko'Olina resorts.

My wife had her aulani mouse ears on and so one of the employees called out the line and asked for any other guests going to Aulani to go in a shorter line (marked with blue tape).

I had not seen that mentioned on the board here so wanted to call it out. Might be worth asking if there is or where the line for Ko'Olina resort guests is.

Question: is the post-deboarding line after the terminal or before? What I’m really asking is, if I have a connection to another island and change terminals (which I already know I can do behind security without having to go through security again), do I need to add extra time for the connecting flight or will the check be on the arriving island?

The line is right after you deplane. So put in some extra time for connections.

the Ko Olina table should be at every checkpoint. Usually around where the military/airline staff check in.

We flew in on the 23rd- that dedicated check in line saved so much time! We almost didn’t even see it- it was just a woman holding a sign that said Ko Olina- if you didn’t know what it was, you would walk right past it- just as we almost did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter