Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

Hi Dee,

Love your Disigns!! We are Leaving for our trip on April 29th 2013. This will be a first trip for our two daughters Loralie 9 and Madelyn 8. I was wondering if you could make two Disigns for me.

1. Brave welcome letter
Addressed: Madelyn and Loralie

2. 1900 Park Fare Dinner Invite
Addressed: Princess Loralie and
Princess Madelyn

When: May 1, 2013 at 7:10pm

Please let me know if I am missing any info!

Thank you:)

[

Hi Dee,

Love your Disigns!! We are Leaving for our trip on April 29th 2013. This will be a first trip for our two daughters Loralie 9 and Madelyn 8. I was wondering if you could make two Disigns for me.

1. Brave welcome letter
Addressed: Madelyn and Loralie

2. 1900 Park Fare Dinner Invite
Addressed: Princess Loralie and
Princess Madelyn

When: May 1, 2013 at 7:10pm

Please let me know if I am missing any info!

Thank you:)

Please let me know if anything needs changed. If you want the Welcome letter in regular English, I can change it. Just let me know.
Dee

1900ParkFare-Cinderella-LoralieMadelyn.jpg

Welcome-Brave-MadelynLoralie.jpg

Dee Hill said:
Please let me know if anything needs changed. If you want the Welcome letter in regular English, I can change it. Just let me know.
Dee

The princess one is for 1900 Park Fare not Akershus. Thanks

[

They look great! They will certainly add some extra magic to our trip:)

Thanks again

Could I get tip envelopes for:
Tusker House (character lunch)
Hollywood and Vine (character lunch)
Teppan Edo
Cape May
Liberty Tree Tavern
O'Hana

Thanks!!!

Hello! I am in love with your binder cover thats blue with all the characters. Could you please make me one that says....

Schrader Family Vacation
March 24 - 30 2013

And also the spine label

Schrader Wedding and Vacation 2013

Thank you so much, you disigners are so talented, I am in awe.

Hi Dee,

It's Lisa again. LOL I posted the details of the album covers I'm hoping you help me with but I don't see it anywhere here. I hope I didn't goof up again. Let me know if I've goofed up again and I'll try again.

Are there any tutorials on how to navigate these boards? LOL

Thanks so much.

Lisa

Hi Dee,

It's Lisa again. LOL I posted the details of the album covers I'm hoping you help me with but I don't see it anywhere here. I hope I didn't goof up again. Let me know if I've goofed up again and I'll try again.

Are there any tutorials on how to navigate these boards? LOL

Thanks so much.

Lisa

The information didn't post. I got the information though. As for figuring out the forum, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. You will figure it out. :)The Stickys at the top of the forum have some great information. I still need the link to the picture.
Dee

We are going to DW in August 2013 with our two daughters and my niece. I'm looking for autograph album covers 5x7 for each of the girls.

Kaileigh who is 15 and is NOT girlie.
Likes Monsters Inc characters and her nick name is Boo because she looked like Boo when she was little.

Sienna (6 yrs),
Loves pink and wears glasses I just tried to include the graphic but I got a notice saying that I have to have 10 posts before I can include a URL link. Is there another way I can send it to you?

My neice Nora (9 yrs)
Loves primary colours and loves Tinkerbell.

Thanks so much for your help and your patience in helping with all this cool stuff.

Lisa

Thanks so much Dee. I'll keep trying to figure it out. I still can't send you the link because I still have about 5 more posts to write before I can "qualify" to send links. So with that being said, I think I'll wander into some more threads and get tangled up there and see what I can learn and post so I can reach my 10 posts. LOL Thanks so much for being so patience with me. LOL You're the best.

Lisa

Could I get tip envelopes for:
Tusker House (character lunch)
Hollywood and Vine (character lunch)
Teppan Edo
Cape May
Liberty Tree Tavern
O'Hana

Thanks!!!

If you would prefer a different DISign on one or more, I can try again. Please let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

TuskerHouse.jpg

HollywoodVine.jpg

TeppanEdo.jpg

CapeMay.jpg

LiberyTreeTavern.jpg

Ohana.jpg

Hello! I am in love with your binder cover thats blue with all the characters. Could you please make me one that says....

Schrader Family Vacation
March 24 - 30 2013

And also the spine label

Schrader Wedding and Vacation 2013

Thank you so much, you disigners are so talented, I am in awe.

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Generic-Schader.jpg

Spine-Schrader.jpg

Good morning Dee

Now am I in the right place? I think I'm slowly figuring this BEAST out. LOL

I have now posted enough times that I think I can add the graphic in here.

It is NOT my graphic, I didn't design that. I'm sure you could tell. I can't even navigate this site very well, yet so there would be no talent in making this design.

Hope you can help me. Thanks Lisa

41480898cc382a671409b9166c940553.jpg

Hi Dee!!! I'm back!!! I'm loving the binder label thingy and I was wondering if you could do one kind of like the Christmas bookmark you did? I was thinking the candy cane stripe border and the label of Walt Disney World 2013 on it!! Let me know if that would work!!! Love ya and thanks so much!!!

Dee,

We're off again on the Dream in 15 days and would much appreciate any magnets you could create for us. Use your design judgement and creative juices. I'm sending you gender and age if that helps. Feel free to surprise us.

Lawrence (Male/Adult)
Ronnie (Female/Adult)
Dorja (Female/Adult)
June (Female/Adult)
Jalen (Male/Child)
Tyler (Male/Child)
Jordan (Female/Child)

We're sailing on the Disney Dream March 14-17, 2013.

This is a wonderful thing you do for us and it is MUCH appreciated!

Regards,
Dorja

Hi Dee! I would love to use the format for your envelopes to make name tags. Can we please have the following disigns on a white back ground and empty in the middle?

1. Animal Print outline (like the quoted one below) with Safari Mickey & Minnie on the side
2. Yellow outline with Belle on the side
3. Pink outline with Princesses on the side
4. Purple outline with Barney the Dinosaur on the side (if you have him)
5. Red outline with Spiderman on the side
6. Red outline with Mickey and Minnie on the side
7. Teal outline with Agent P on the side

I realize this is a lot so please dont feel you have to rush. I am extremely grateful for your time!
If you would prefer a different DISign on one or more, I can try again. Please let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

TuskerHouse.jpg

HollywoodVine.jpg

TeppanEdo.jpg

CapeMay.jpg

LiberyTreeTavern.jpg

Ohana.jpg

Good morning Dee

Now am I in the right place? I think I'm slowly figuring this BEAST out. LOL

I have now posted enough times that I think I can add the graphic in here.

It is NOT my graphic, I didn't design that. I'm sure you could tell. I can't even navigate this site very well, yet so there would be no talent in making this design.

Hope you can help me. Thanks Lisa

Here you go! I know green isn't a primary color, but I thought it would be ok. If you want me to stick to red, blue or yellow please let me know. Also, I think the image you sent is super cute! I did want to give you the option of other characters with glasses. If Sienna is really into a princess/several princesses or another character I can try to put glasses on them. Here is an example of Snow White with glasses. I also put glasses on a regular looking Minnie Mouse. I just want you to know you have other options if you want them. Let me know if anything needs changed. Good luck with future posts! :goodvibes
Dee

Fairies1-Nora.jpg

Minnie-Glasses1-Sienna.jpg

MonstersInc-Kaileigh.jpg

SnowWhite-Glasses.jpg

Hi Dee! Love you Disigns :thumbsup2 Can I please get a few invitations?

The following will be for Lexi and Kaitlyn:

Chef Mickey's 5/4 @ 7:10am
Spirit of Aloha show 5/4 @ 8:00pm
Hollywood & Vine 5/5 @ 8:05am
Akershus 5/7 @ 8:20am
1900 Park Fare 5/8 @ 6:55pm (for Lexi's birthday dinner)

This one is ONLY for Lexi (mom/daughter birthday lunch):
Be our Guest 5/8 @ 11:00am

Also, BBB for Lexi on 5/6 @ 6:00pm (from Fairy Godmother)

Thank you!!!!!

Can you do a pressed penny label for a mini m&m container? If so, I would love a princess themed one!

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter