Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dee - I have been looking over all your Disign and I just love them all :lovestruc I have a few requests for our upcoming trip and I am trying to get all my letters/invites done :)

1. http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/d...mber 2013/HATW-invite-BE.jpg.html?sort=3&o=64 - this one would be for Danny and Richie Dec 8 can you leave the time off this one? For another family we are traveling with and don't know the time for them.
  2. http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/d.../TRex-Christmas-BrandonE.jpg.html?sort=3&o=78 - need two 1) Peyton and Marissa 2) Danny and Richie both for Dec 13 at 6pm
  3. http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/deehill2requests/media/Filled%20Requests/November%202013/MickeyBackyardBBQ-invite-Rush.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3 - need two 1) Peyton and Marissa 2) Danny and Richie both for Dec 12 at 5:30 pm
  4. http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/deehill2requests/media/Filled%20Requests/November%202013/CrystalPalace-invite-LillyJoseph-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=47 - need two for dinner 1) Peyton and Marissa 2) Danny and Richie both for Dec 10 at 5:15 pm
  5. http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/deehill2requests/media/Filled%20Requests/November%202013/JediTraining-invite-Ethan.jpg.html?sort=3&o=64 - need two 1) Peyton and Marissa 2) Richie

Thank you so much for your time on this!

As a reminder, please make your requests from the proper PB link. It adds time and work if you use the wrong one. :)
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee,

I would like to request two invites please both made out to the Ruiz Family.

Mama Melrose
Friday, November 8
12:20pm

Fantasmic
Friday, November 8
(Is there a way to incorporate The Osborne Lights into this invite as well or do you have a separate one that would work also.

I have been planning this first trip for almost a year now and felt pretty prepared until we just recently added Hollywood Studios to the plan. So I am sorry for the last minute request (need by October 28) and understand if you can't get to it.

All the best,
Melissa

We questioned whether to go to HS or not when we visited WDW. The DVD made it look like it was geared more for older kids/adults. Our kids loved it almost as much as MK! If I ever had to choose only 2 parks, definitely MK and HS! Have a great trip!
Dee

Dee,
I LOVE your work! I was hoping you could make a few new invites for me and tweak a few old ones...Pretty Please! Our trip is the first week of
December. This is a returning trip.

New Invites
• Can you make a Tusker House character breakfast invite? It’s for 2 four year old girls and 3 one year old boys. Can you make it say something like, “Please join Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, and Goofy at the Animal Kingdom for breakfast today at 10:40!” I’d love a picture of the gang in their safari clothes, but that’s not a necessity. You're also welcome to change the wording...I'm not very creative.
• I also need a Hollywood and Vine character breakfast invite (for the same kids) with a picture of Jake the Neverland Pirate on it (It doesn’t have to be a picture of Jake, but the kids know who he is, so I thought that would be best) for “today at 9:10!” “Love, June, Jake, Handy Manny, and Oso” You’re welcome to add to or change this invite as much as you’d like. I’m really not that picky, but you just requested that we be specific.
• Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party invite for “tonight.” (It’s also for the same children)
• Spirit of Aloha dinner show for “tonight” for The McCann family.

Ones that need to be tweaked
• BBB-FairyGM1-Hana made for Jenna and Jaci "today at 11:10"
• PiratesLeague-Mermaid-Lola made for Jenna and Jaci "today at 11:20"
• Surprise-ToyStory2-Jessica made for Jenna and Jaci
• Fantasmic-invite-Jeanne made for “Your family” tonight!

I know this is a lot, and I’d appreciate anything you would be able/willing to do. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I’m so excited!!!!

Welcome! I am happy make some invites for you, but I don't think you saw all my letters.
Once in my PB click on "Letters Invites Announcement". Look again to the left, you will see "Dining Invites" and "Holiday" as sub folders.
Will you please repost your request once you have had a chance to see everything? :goodvibes
Thanks,
Dee

We questioned whether to go to HS or not when we visited WDW. The DVD made it look like it was geared more for older kids/adults. Our kids loved it almost as much as MK! If I ever had to choose only 2 parks, definitely MK and HS! Have a great trip! Dee http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/d.../October 2013/MamaMelrose-Cars-ToddF.jpg.html http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/d...ctober 2013/Fantasmic-invite-Karen-4.jpg.html

Wow! Thanks a bunch for the quick turnaround on the invites. The Fantasmic one with The Osborne Lights is perfect!! Thank you.

I didn't even really look at what HS had to offer until we decided to go and I am actually getting excited about it. I am finding lots of things my daughter and nephews will probably love. On that note, my nephews want to do the Jedi Training. Can you please make one invitation with Gabriel and Sam on it. Hopefully that covers everything! You are absolutely wonderful for each and every DISign you do and I am truly grateful!

I have been pouring over your photobucket account! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Could I please get some dining invites? They would all be addressed to:
Genevieve and Jaxson.

Akersuhus invite/meghanMKBK = breakfast Saturday November 16
8:20 AM

Be our guest/invite1 Nolan M = dinner Sunday November 17 6:05 pm

Hollywood and vine /invite meghan Mkbk = breakfast Thursday November 14 10:10 Am

T-Rex invite blank = Dinner Friday November 15 9:00 pm

50 prime time = Monday NOvember 18 lunch 1:40 pm

Would you be able to make something for my birthday dinner? My name is Heidi and we are eating at The Royal Table for dinner November 13 at 5:25 pm.

Thank you soooo much!!!

As a reminder, please make your requests from the proper PB link. It adds time and work if you use the wrong one. :)
Dee

Thank you thank you :flower3: for these invites! So awesome! I apologize for the incorrect link they were working when I originally posted so sorry for extra work for you1 :sad1: I really do appreciate the work as it will really make helps to add pixiedust: to our trip!

Welcome! I am happy make some invites for you, but I don't think you saw all my letters.
Once in my PB click on "Letters Invites Announcement". Look again to the left, you will see "Dining Invites" and "Holiday" as sub folders.
Will you please repost your request once you have had a chance to see everything? :goodvibes
Thanks,
Dee

Dee,
You’re right, I didn’t see the other invites! I LOVE THEM! I LOVE all of your work! If you can, please help me out. Our trip is the first week of December. This is a returning trip.

• HollywoodVine-invite-MeghanMKBK for Jenna, Jaci, John David, Luke, and Lane to have breakfast “today at 9:10”
• SpiritAloha-invite-LexiKailyn- for The McCann family tonight at 7:30
• TuskerHouse-invite-Madison- made for “The McCanns and Langstons ” this morning at 10:30
• MVMCP-invite-Smith- made for “The McCanns and Langstons” for “tonight”

I know this is a lot, and I’d appreciate anything you would be able/willing to do. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I’m so excited!!!!

Also, I'm new to this and I couldn't find the directions for saving the files. I think it was thread 98. Can you please explain to a complete discussion board novice how to locate that thread?

Genevieve and Jaxson.

Hollywood and vine /invite meghan Mkbk = breakfast Thursday November 14 10:10 Am

Would you be able to make something for my birthday dinner? My name is Heidi and we are eating at The Royal Table for dinner November 13 at 5:25 pm.

Thank you soooo much!!!

I assume The Royal Table is Cinderella's Royal Table, right? How do you want that one addressed? The kids' names? If so, are you "Mom"? Do you want "Heidi", "Mom" or another term mentioned when I say dinner is celebrating ____ birthday?

I assume The Royal Table is Cinderella's Royal Table, right? How do you want that one addressed? The kids' names? If so, are you "Mom"? Do you want "Heidi", "Mom" or another term mentioned when I say dinner is celebrating ____ birthday?

Yes Cinderella's royal table! You can put kids names and then Mommy's birthday. Whatever you think sounds good, I'm not picky!! Thank you

Wow! Thanks a bunch for the quick turnaround on the invites. The Fantasmic one with The Osborne Lights is perfect!! Thank you.

I didn't even really look at what HS had to offer until we decided to go and I am actually getting excited about it. I am finding lots of things my daughter and nephews will probably love. On that note, my nephews want to do the Jedi Training. Can you please make one invitation with Gabriel and Sam on it. Hopefully that covers everything! You are absolutely wonderful for each and every DISign you do and I am truly grateful!

Dee

Genevieve and Jaxson.

Thank you soooo much!!!

Dee

Hi Dee! Beautiful designs.

Hope I'm making this request correctly...from reading through things, it looked like I was supposed to make the request through PB, but I didn't see any place on PB to actually make the request.

Item request: License plate tag for stroller
Design: Snow White (as seen in the album on PB)
Name: Princess Margaret
Trip start date: November 7, 2013

Thank you!!!

hello

Your disigns are wonderful!
Could you make me a "suprise minckey & minnie " invitation

for Kijané and Tayshon

We just heard the great news that you will be on our beautiful ship the Dream in December! We are really looking forward to seeing you and your beautiful smile! See you soon! You are going to have so much fun!

I would need it for November 10th if possible.
Thank you so much!

Dee,
You’re right, I didn’t see the other invites! I LOVE THEM! I LOVE all of your work! If you can, please help me out. Our trip is the first week of December. This is a returning trip.

• HollywoodVine-invite-MeghanMKBK for Jenna, Jaci, John David, Luke, and Lane to have breakfast “today at 9:10”
• SpiritAloha-invite-LexiKailyn- for The McCann family tonight at 7:30
• TuskerHouse-invite-Madison- made for “The McCanns and Langstons ” this morning at 10:30
• MVMCP-invite-Smith- made for “The McCanns and Langstons” for “tonight”

Also, I'm new to this and I couldn't find the directions for saving the files. I think it was thread 98. Can you please explain to a complete discussion board novice how to locate that thread?

On this thread if you click on page 7, scroll down until you see post #98. The post numbers are in the upper right corner of each post.

Will you provide either a name or date for Fantasia. I don't like to post blanks, and this a little too generic.
Thanks,
Dee

Hi Dee! Beautiful designs.

Hope I'm making this request correctly...from reading through things, it looked like I was supposed to make the request through PB, but I didn't see any place on PB to actually make the request.

Item request: License plate tag for stroller
Design: Snow White (as seen in the album on PB)
Name: Princess Margaret
Trip start date: November 7, 2013

Thank you!!!

Dee

hello

Your disigns are wonderful!
Could you make me a "suprise minckey & minnie " invitation

for Kijané and Tayshon

We just heard the great news that you will be on our beautiful ship the Dream in December! We are really looking forward to seeing you and your beautiful smile! See you soon! You are going to have so much fun!

I would need it for November 10th if possible.
Thank you so much!

Is this the one you wanted? I only have 2 "surprise-mickeyminnie" letters and the other one has Pooh in it. I didn't think that was one you wanted. If you want a different DISign please post the file name which is located under the DISign. I am happy to redo it.
Thanks,
Dee

On this thread if you click on page 7, scroll down until you see post #98. The post numbers are in the upper right corner of each post.

Will you provide either a name or date for Fantasia. I don't like to post blanks, and this a little too generic.
Thanks,
Dee

I LOVE the 7 invites you've completed! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!
The Fantasmic invite is
Fantasmic-invite-Jeanne and You can address the invite to The McCanns and Langstons. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter