Defend the Fort! ??

we had a pool like that in the truck, but then all the redneck cheap poor classless people from the fort came and poolhopped there...... and we had to take it out. i can smell one of those fort people a mile away....

John, if they are coming to kick my butt, please have them bring me a case of Iron and a Roast Beef from Primantis.

You know, I live here, and I haven't had an Iron for years, and I don't like rolling rock either. And NEVER been to primantis.... LOL I do like quaker steak and lube tho.

Oh man, I miss all the fun sometimes!
You guys so killed that thread - cracks me up.

Also loved the "cement pond" comment.

Disney can take a hint from DLP campground and put in a pool complex like the Blue Springs Pool there:

crockettpool.jpg

Sorry guys but it may have been my post that finally shut that one down but the original basher had to be knocked down a notch or two or three.

All is good though.:thumbsup2

HMMM, I was just sitting here thinking about this. We all jump in and defend each other vigorously, we are all getting together at "meets", we are all starting to wear matching clothes (Rog and Nicoles t shirts), and we gang up and fight "outsiders" that don't agree with us. We even have named ourselves.

Cult or Gang, you make the call?

:lmao:

HMMM, I was just sitting here thinking about this. We all jump in and defend each other vigorously, we are all getting together at "meets", we are all starting to wear matching clothes (Rog and Nicoles t shirts), and we gang up and fight "outsiders" that don't agree with us. We even have named ourselves.

Cult or Gang, you make the call?

:lmao:

sounds like FAMILY to me.

Nahh, I like you guys, I wouldn't put most of my family out if they were on fire. LOL

You know, I live here, and I haven't had an Iron for years, and I don't like rolling rock either. And NEVER been to primantis.... LOL I do like quaker steak and lube tho.

go to Primanti Brothers

I knew I could count on you guys to save (er, shut down) that thread!

We'll need new matching shirts saying Defenders of the Fort!

I don't like coleslaw.... so what could I do there? LOL

How about "May the Fort be with you"?

I refuse to look like one of them tourists. NO SHIRTS>

Crapola, they went and closed the thread before I could add two cents or more! Hey Scott, wanna open the thread again for me???:lmao:

Ami, I don't know what the problem is, just been ready to rip someones head off for days!! And that looks like a great place to let it happen! I figure it is better to rip someone a new one on that thread, than to take it out on my friends here, or my family..... lol

is it manopause?:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter