Delete Thread

Woooh! Okay, so I finally got myself caught up! (Man, this is already a looong thread! You guys are awesome! Now I just need you all to come over and chat up MY PTR, because I'm not nearly this interesting :P)

And I got caught up JUST in time because you're SO close to your trip! Oh my goodness!

Obviously I would have a lot of quoting to do if I started from the beginning, so I'm just gonna do my best to be a better commenter from this point out.

A word of advice about the candied strawberries from F&G: I don't know how severe Josh's gluten intolerance is, but I'm pretty sensitive so I try to avoid pretty much all gluten. I was told by a few different sources that the candied strawberries were safe when I went last year, but I had a bad feeling so I asked to see the allergy binder first, and they ended up having something like barley malt or something in them. Like a small amount of a non-wheat gluten ingredient. Some people wouldn't get sick from that, so it all depends. And they may have changed it this year anyway. But just in case, maybe check the binder if you're not sure about them.

I'm in love with all your outfits. I just put in an order from hot topic and bought a stitch tank, and I allllmmmooost bought the one you have in one of your outfit pictures but then I got a different one.

I can't believe it's already time for your May trip (almost)! Yay!

YC looks amazing. When Chris and I go without kids someday, I definitely want to stay in the Epcot/Boardwalk area. It just seems so lively and fun. That's the appeal of SSR being so close to Disney Springs too, but the Boardwalk/Epcot area seems just so much more playful. Which reminds me, I really miss Pleasure Island and I hope Disney Springs is awesome.

I consider myself "on vacation" the minute I get out of work on Thursday, and then it'll be about 12 hours till our flight. I've got one more vlog before we go, and I'll probably post throughout next week because I'm just so excited!

I'm the same way! As soon as I step out the doors at work, vacation begins!!

So now I kind of want to do lunch there, and give Cowfish another try.

I'd like to try Cowfish sometime. I've heard they have some ok GF options, too.

I don't have any plans at Universal just do the things we missed and then whatever we want.

That seems to be a lot easier to do at US than Disney depending on crowds. We didn't have much of a plan for any of our time at US last time and we saw and did pretty much everything we wanted to. Which is a nice change of pace sometimes.

We have a reservation at SciFi that night and I'm afraid we'll have too many burgers that day too :laughing: Is there such a thing?

Absolutely no such thing as too many burgers.

We start the next morning with breakfast at Ohana. :stitch:

I can't wait to hear about this one :) Love Lilo & Stitch. We're doing our first ever Ohana breakfast in August. I love breakfast. So. Much.

However at 3 pm we're going to Amazing Animals Inc (hence why we need the car). It's an animal sanctuary about 40 minutes away that does private tours. We saw them in one of the TimTracker's vlogs, and then I made an appointment for a tour. You get to hold and pet most the animals too :lovestruc I'm also pretty sure you can't pet this one but they have a fox...I'm so in love with foxes that I was pretty much done when I saw that. I knew I needed to see the fox for my birthday. If there's even the potential to pet one I'll be a very happy girl.

This sounds amazing!! Looking forward to your report on it.

(Me over foxes) But if you know what that gif is from there will be sloths there too...

This Kristen Bell video was the first thing I thought of when you said they'd have foxes there and you love them.

That night we decided to do the dessert party because HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS STARTING!

OMG yay! I don't know if we'll try to squeeze it in on our May whirlwind trip or wait for August, but I'm very excited for this! I love Wishes. Wishes leaving makes me so sad. Especially since we'll just miss being able to see it one last time by, like, a week. But I'm very excited for the new show. The music is always what gets me, and this soundtrack sounds AWESOME. <3

I still haven't seen Avatar. I thought maybe I should go into it not knowing about Avatar, but Josh said I should watch it so I'm going to try to this weekend.

Yes. Watch Avatar. Not that it's the most amazing movie ever or anything. (It's decent though.) But I feel like it'll add to the experience. I'm so envious of all you Pandora preview people! Had I known we were going in May I totally would have worked harder to try to get a slot! Make sure to tell us how amaze-balls it is :)

Ugh thinking about the end of the trip before the beginning is always terrible so I'll stop writing about it now.

I do this too! I get myself all sad for the end of a trip before it even begins! Why do we do this?? Fortunately, you still have lots of trip time to experience before it's over.

If you saw my last post you know we got YC at a discount the other day for September too. :cheer2:
I debated on switching from WL to YC. But we ultimety decided to stay with WL for this trip! One day!

Because then we have our PANDORA AP PREVIEW! (I'm assuming this is part of why there will be high crowds since I think this is the first day).
This is going to be so exciting!!! I can't want to see pics and how it will all fit in with the rest of the park!

OMG that animal sanctuary sounds amazing. Geez there are so many fun things to do in Orlando...I want to move there for a year and just do it all. Oh and win the lottery too lol.

So this isn't my last post before I go, but we are at SINGLE DIGIT DAYS! More specifically 8 days, 4 hours.

Single digits, woohoo :dogdance::dogdance:

I am really partying it up right now listening to old Nick Lachey songs when I should be in bed for work. :rotfl:

You know what I miss? Newlyweds on MTV, when Nick and Jessica Simpson were married. He never got enough credit, in my opinion!!

I consider myself "on vacation" the minute I get out of work on Thursday, and then it'll be about 12 hours till our flight. I've got one more vlog before we go, and I'll probably post throughout next week because I'm just so excited!

I wish I could adopt this attitude :sad::sad:

We have no school tomorrow so I should be feeling like my vacation starts this afternoon, too, but I am not at all in vacation mode. And I leave in 3 days. Why am I not in vacation mode??

We have a reservation at SciFi that night and I'm afraid we'll have too many burgers that day too :laughing: Is there such a thing?

tumblr_inline_obx31s9dar1saksni_500-gif.233605

Dean Winchester doesn't think so, so I'll have to conclude there is no such thing.

Um, I'm with Dean on this one. Actually, I am with Dean on EVERYTHING. Always. ::yes::

However at 3 pm we're going to Amazing Animals Inc (hence why we need the car). It's an animal sanctuary about 40 minutes away that does private tours. We saw them in one of the TimTracker's vlogs, and then I made an appointment for a tour. You get to hold and pet most the animals too :lovestruc I'm also pretty sure you can't pet this one but they have a fox...I'm so in love with foxes that I was pretty much done when I saw that. I knew I needed to see the fox for my birthday. If there's even the potential to pet one I'll be a very happy girl.

Oh my gosh!! You can pet and hold the animals?????????
I have said this before, but I am like a little child when animals are involved. I want to hold them and pet them and cuddle them...I can't keep my hands off. I need to go to this place!!
I hope you get to pet that fox!!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS STARTING!
PANDORA AP PREVIEW!

These. Two. Things.

I'm so sad to miss them myself, but I love that you and Ariane will be seeing them so I can read all about them in your TRs! It will also help me create a plan of attack for October.

I still haven't seen Avatar. I thought maybe I should go into it not knowing about Avatar, but Josh said I should watch it so I'm going to try to this weekend.

We watched it awhile back...Um, I didn't really care for the movie, because it's kind of a contrived storyline, but it was also pretty sad. BUT it is stunningly beautiful, and will get you excited to see the new land.

but we are at SINGLE DIGIT DAYS!
:jumping1:

Plus after dinner we're doing the Star Wars dessert party and watching the fireworks for the first time. :chewy:
Yay!!

We start the next morning with breakfast at Ohana. :stitch:
Looking forward to hearing about it as we are doing this in June.

That night we decided to do the dessert party because HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS STARTING!
Another review I'll be looking forward to reading about!

We'll you've reached our last day! Originally the 12th was our last day...then the morning of the 13th, but now our flight isn't till 8 pm :rotfl: Funny how that works, right?
:rotfl2:

Because then we have our PANDORA AP PREVIEW!
More yay!!

Ugh thinking about the end of the trip before the beginning is always terrible so I'll stop writing about it now.
Smart lady!

Sounds like an awesome experience! I hope you get to pet the fox!!

I figured it would be super crowded so this would be a good night to have a hub grass spot. Or else we wouldn't do two dessert parties or consider this one at all. The park is open till 11 so we'll also have time afterwards too.

I booked this for mid-May too! I figure it would be a nice opportunity to get a good view of the show considering how it may be crowded for the summer months.

I've heard the park will be super crowded (like a 9 on Touring Plans) so we'll hit rides and trails early and have FPs just in case. Because then we have our PANDORA AP PREVIEW! (I'm assuming this is part of why there will be high crowds since I think this is the first day).

I saw that too! I can't believe they expect crowd level 9...are all the DVC-ers and AP-holders really going to up the crowd level that much? That's crazy.

From 12-2 pm. Even Josh is incredibly excited about this. I still haven't seen Avatar. I thought maybe I should go into it not knowing about Avatar, but Josh said I should watch it so I'm going to try to this weekend.

I'm super excited too. I've seen Avatar once in theaters. The thing, is, it's a visually stunning movie but the storyline...you can probably guess what happens, it's quite cliche. So it's never been that important for me to watch it again on TV but I may have to brush up on some of the key visuals.

Before we leave we'll have one last meal at Sanaa. Since we'll have the car we can just bring our bags and won't have to keep stopping back at WL. We'll head to the airport after to get on our flight (or to DS if we have some extra time) :sad: and then it's back to work and real life. Ugh thinking about the end of the trip before the beginning is always terrible so I'll stop writing about it now.

Yummy...Sanaa!
Yes don't think about the end...before it even begins!!
See you next weekend!

So this isn't my last post before I go, but we are at SINGLE DIGIT DAYS! More specifically 8 days, 4 hours.

AHHH, you're so close!

I am really partying it up right now listening to old Nick Lachey songs when I should be in bed for work.

holy throwback! Pretty sure I listed to my 98 degrees CD on repeat for a good 3 months in 2002

If you saw my last post you know we got YC at a discount the other day for September too.

SWEET!

It's an animal sanctuary about 40 minutes away that does private tours. We saw them in one of the TimTracker's vlogs, and then I made an appointment for a tour. You get to hold and pet most the animals too

This. Sounds. Amazing.

Because then we have our PANDORA AP PREVIEW! (I'm assuming this is part of why there will be high crowds since I think this is the first day).

How fun! Can't wait to hear what you think about the preview

Before we leave we'll have one last meal at Sanaa.

YUM! I've only eaten at Sanaa once but I feel the need to go back and get the bread service because we didn't get it in January

I ate at Cheesecake Factory last Wed. while shopping with my girlfriend in :-!and then again yesterday at Palisades Mall with my friends from college, I love it there. Surprisingly I didn't get cheesecake either day but I did get their delicious red Sangria both visits :drinking1
Yay for trying Tiffins! And also TE breakfast. You know we enjoyed it and I hope you have a much better experience than your dinner debacle......
Your hair looks really cute BTW :)

I ate at Cheesecake Factory last Wed. while shopping with my girlfriend in :-!and then again yesterday at Palisades Mall with my friends from college, I love it there. Surprisingly I didn't get cheesecake either day but I did get their delicious red Sangria both visits :drinking1
Yay for trying Tiffins! And also TE breakfast. You know we enjoyed it and I hope you have a much better experience than your dinner debacle......
Your hair looks really cute BTW :)

Last edited:
So. Soon.

On Friday I got my hair cut for the trip:

It looks really nice!

Finally I continued on my "try them all" cheesecake journey. I got Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake. It was good!

Love carrot cake. That looks delish. Maybe I should experiment with a GF carrot cake cheesecake recipe in the near future.

On Saturday we did nacho night and then I watched Avatar for the first time! They had the media preview the other day and everything looks great that I've seen! I'm really sad we have to wait till September to see it at night though.

How did you find Avatar? I thought it was fine. Visually it's really pretty. I can't wait to see Pandora both at day and night in August, but waiting is hard. :(

So I switched our TH reservation to Tiffins.

Oh I hope you like Tiffins :) We also had a good meal there when we went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter