deleted

Yes, it is as good as it sounds. There are couple of attractions where it is not offered (can't remember at the moment, but I'm sure someone will know). We have been able to ride more than once, but we usually just move from ride to ride and then go back to our favorites.

We were there last month during Presidents' Week. It was very crowded. We never stood in line longer than five-seven minutes. It is fantastic!!

You will love it!

Apparently the express line for MIB was very long last week. My neighbour said they waited 45 minutes in line and then found out that only one side was operating. We have never waited more than 10 minutes in the expess line.

It is beyond worth it. You will LOVE it. Yes, you can ride over and over again. ( We rode Jimmy Neutron literally 25 times in a row.......... we didn't even get off the ride) the guy said, just stay, no point in going out, then right back in............ we were in the stationary seats though, my ds was 3 at the time, and refused the regular seats after one ride............... UHHH anyway, depending on when your trip is, you should not have more than a 10 min. wait for anything................ and sometimes you just walk on!!!

You will also LOVE the RPR, it is our favorite resort!!!! We were treated like royalty there!! ( ask for tower 1, highest level you can get, and ask for a view of hulk) they WILL try to give it to you, and you'll have an awesome view of the park from your room!!!

Have a good time!!!

You can't use it on Pteranodon Flyers in IOA (one of my DD's favourite rides!!)

FOTL is PRICELESS!! We have stayed at the Hard Rock during two July 4 holidays. Even though the parks were packed, we walked on a lot of rides and didn't ever wait longer than 15 minutes unless there was a malfunction on an attraction (MIB). You will love staying at the RPR and using FOTL. Don't forget, your room key also gets you "next available seating" at the restaurants at City Walk and in the parks!

I agree that FOTL is the best thing ever! It's the only reason I ok'd a July vacation in the heat again this year. The attendants on MIB were so nice last year when my son (13) wanted to stay and reride over and over while the rest of us did a couple of other rides. They even jokingly timed his circuits from exit to line entrance, finally telling him just to go wait in the babyswap area because he was going to wear himself out! I'm like some of the other posters here........just couldn't believe how neat fotl was until we actually experienced it!!!

We went in Aug. last year for the first time and I like you wondered if it was all that! Let me tell you it is the best thing since toast bread! It is well worth the extra $$$ to stay on site. I think the longest wait we had was 10 minutes for Shrek!

We are going again this year, again in August and I am not worried about the crowds at all!

I t is definetly worth it to stay at Universal Resorts for the FOTL pass. We never had to wait more than 5 minutes when the other lines were 45-60 minute waits for the more popular rides.
THIS BEATS D... Fastpass anyday!

Yes, you can take your choice..wait a max of 15 minutes or wait 90 minutes or longer.

It is as good as it sounds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter