Delivery to Swan

i luv the duck

Mouseketeer
Hi all, does anyone know if Garden Grocers delivers to Swan Hotel. If not, is there another grocery delivery service that does deliver there? Has anyone used any of these services (if they exist) at the Swan before? If so, how does it work?

Deliveries are made to the business center which charges an acceptance fee, based on weight.
https://swandolphin.com/wp-pdf/other/11thHourHandlingFees.pdf Kind of pricey
I suggest booking a car service which will make a grocery stop. Use a service like Amazon or Instacart and meet the delivery person at the hotel entrance. Use a ride share to a nearby store. The minimart in the Speedway, not too far from your hotel, sells fun food and drinks. You could empty a wheeled suitcase and walk over.

Man that is some nickel and dime stuff on that pdf...the Swolphin being a conference hotel, I guess this is how they extract extra value from business travellers.

It seems the Disney-owned resorts do something similar: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mail-services/

"Please note that a $6 per package handling fee will apply to all packages that are received through the Front Desk or are delivered to your Disney Resort hotel room."

Thankfully not based on weight if you're looking at, like, getting Walmart to deliver you a case of water.

Could I have items shipped to Boardwalk if I'm not staying there?
Items are shipped to arriving guests. Assume your stuff will wind up in the Boardwalk convention center and subject to fees.

Typically business centers are run by outside vendors. They need to cover expenses. Including fees to the hotel and make a profit.

I have met the GG delivery person there (Dolphin) and taken delivery without a problem They’ve even delivered right to our room before. (There and at other resorts.) Not sure if something’s changed. I would call and ask them what the process is. I’d also make sure I was there for delivery time (If possible). Keep your phone with you so you don’t miss the driver’s call.

Most hotels don't want non guests wandering the halls. Security concerns. You should plan on meeting a delivery person at the main entrance

Hi, we are going to stay at the swan and the only groceries we need are water bottles for the parks. Does anyone know if the Speedway gas station sells water bottles in bulk packs? (As in cases of bottles, at least 24, not individually) And is it an ok price there as it's on Disney property? - We won't have a car and it doesn't seem worth the time and money to go to a grocery store with uber just for water bottles, so looking for alternatives. (and I read about people still getting charged by using prime now and meeting them) We used to stop off at Goodings after Disney Springs but I know that's all closed now. Does anybody know where the closest big grocery store is to Disney now that Goodings is gone?

Your resort fee includes bottled water. Posters have been able to extra bottles.

Why not call Speedway and ask? I've seen cases of bottled water every time I've been inside any Speedway. I can't specifically give you an answer about ones by Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter