Delivery??

Geri2001

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering if anyone has ordered in pizza from an outside pizza shop while staying on site. I don't know if this is possible or not. I am going to WDW May 19-23 and will be staying at CBR. I know that they have pizza but how good is it really?? Anyone know? I'm also thinking about costs as well. I only have worked part time being a full time college student plus I graduate on May 4th so I have costs associated with that. Needless to say I don't have a tremendous amount of money to spend. Any Ideas?? Thanks for all your help!!
:Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :bounce: :earsboy: :wave: :wave:

We ordered a pizza at the CR one night a few years back and it was fine and not much more than the price of a home delivered pizza here in GA. You could probably walk over to the food court and get on for a few bucks cheaper than having it delivered. I doubt it's worth trying to find some local place to deliver - by the time you pay and tip, you won't save enough to make it worth your trouble.

I started making a note of places that deliver food when I started staying at OKW. Here's what I have so far:

OKW/BWV Delivery food:

Pizza - Giordano's Apopka-Vineland Rd delivered to OKW. It was a Chicago "stuffed" pizza with lots of cheese and fillings. It was no problem at all having it delivered.

Domino's Pizza right near Crossroads
Distance: 1.6 miles
8542 Palm Parkway
Orlando, FL 32836
Phone: 407-239-1221

Pizza Hut in Lake Buena Vista, Apoka-Vineland road which is next to Crossroads delivers

Papa John's delivers to OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter