Delta 1st class perks?

Troyfus

Mouseketeer
1) Is it worth it to try for an upgrade to first class at the gate?

2) What additional perks does 1st class offer over coach going from Dallas to Orlando on Delta?

I've never flown 1st class before as you can tell. :confused:

I paid for 1st class on Delta for DFW -> Orlando for Jan 1/Jan 5. I like the extra room. The only other time I flew 1st class on Delta was from Orldano to DFW. I liked the real silverware and the "snack" which was more than a snack. Actually, this has been the only time I have flown 1st class, but loved it.

One the flight from DFW to MCO, we leave at 7:30am. 1st class gets breaksfast, economy doesn't. Lots of $ just for breakfast, but since we have to get to the airport so early, it will be worth it. I am actually taking my 14 year old niece for her Christmas present.

Coming back we leave at 6:??pm and 1st class gets dinner, but not economy. So, again loits of $ for a meal, but something special for my niece.

How do you plan to try and upgrade to first? Are you planning on purchasing upgrades? You can do this with certain fare codes. Are you a member of Delta's frequent flyer program? They recently changed their rules making it harder to receive upgrades.

I wouldn't count on being able to upgrade to 1st especially on the popular times for business people flying from one city to the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter