Delta Check-in Kiosk

JDY

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever used a Delta Air Lines Ticket Check-in Kiosk?

According to Delta's web site, you enter your skymiles number, view your information, get your boarding passes, and take checked luggage to a special desk...

What did you think?

I have used them several times. You can also just stick a credit card in (any card will do, they just get your name off of it). You can change your seat there also. However, if you are traveling with people I would not recommend trying to get seats together at the kiosk. You can only check in the person with the ID and while your companion checks in Delta is still assigning seats at the gate and counter.

The only thing I don't like is that the boarding passes are printed on thermal paper so I find them harder to keep up with then the card stock.

We were able to bypass a huge line at MCO by using the kiosk. The skycap who took our bags from the car rental drop-off suggested we use the kiosk. We were able to check our luggage at a special desk and saved quite a bit of time. Will definately use the kiosk again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter