• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delta EWR/LGA Rates Dropping

WDWluvr4eva

<font color=blue>Is a BIG TIME believer!!<br><font
I've been checking Delta's rates from EWR & LGA on a daily basis before I book for our May, Aug & Nov. trips & as of tonight, they've started to drop (yay!!!). $40.00 less for May & rates below $200.00 from LGA for Aug & Nov for non-stop flights. I'll be on the phone to DVC Member Services tomorrow!

Delta's rates out of Wash. DC seem to be a yo-yo lately. They keep going up and down within minutes apart. I've tried 4 times to book my flights, but by the time I get my cc, the flight price changes. So frustrating.

Last time I went from EWR to MCO on Delta I had a rate of $140 roundtrip!!!! Keep checking everyday...you never know what you may find!

I checked our flights, and the price has come down from a high of $237 to $207, but still not as low as the $182 we paid back in October. I'm going to keep checking though!:teeth:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter