Deposit Fees

IMGONNABE40!

<font color=green>Okay, I already am 40, but if I
Back in September I reserved HRH for two nights in December and was told my credit card would be charged for one night as a deposit. The following statement, no deposit was charged. I called Universal to confirm my reservation and rate and was told that my reservation was set, and that they would have accounting charge my card for the deposit. Two statements later, still no charge for the HRH deposit.

When the 2004 E rates were released last month, I reserved RPR for June and was told that my credit card would be charged for one night as a deposit. Well, I received my statement today and no charge for either the December HRH reservation deposit or the June RPR deposit.

I am not complaining, I just would like to know that my reservations are secure. I will likely call to confirm both reservations again but not push the deposit issue. Has anyone else had this experience? I have received e-mail confirmations for both reservations.

I was charged one night room and taxes when I made my ressie at the HRH back in October. I would call and tell them.

The ressies we made a couple of weeks ago have already shown up on our cc statement. Definitely give them a call and find out why your deposit does not show up.

I had this problem last time. I called a few times to check on it. they never did charge my card the deposit prior to check in . Just make sure you have the reservation on file. AND document these phone calls (get the name of who you spoke to, time called, what was said, etc...)

Don't worry about it too much.

Lots of trips to Universal and never charged the one night deposit. They always say when making the reservation that one night will be billed to my CC and it never was and no problems when checking in. Just had to pay the whole amount.

I leave in a week and made my reservation months ago...no deposit charged again.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I will leave well enough alone.

Same here. I don't know how they do it, but sometimes my cc is charged immediately, sometimes they wait till checkin. Luck of the draw I guess. I would just call and confirm the booking, but you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter