• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deposit for Packages

Bride In The Attic

DIS Veteran
I've never booked a package before - just room only ressies. For a package will they do a courtesy hold for you while you make up your mind or do you have to put down the $200 deposit immediately upon booking?

TIA - :)

You have up to 14 days to make the $200 per room deposit. :)

::MickeyMo When booking 2 rooms under one reservation and as part of a package, do you have to pay $200 deposit per room or is it just $200 per reservation? In other words, would I be paying $200 or $400 total deposit on a room ressie? Thanks!! :wave2: Rebecca

strmtroopr96 said:
::MickeyMo When booking 2 rooms under one reservation and as part of a package, do you have to pay $200 deposit per room or is it just $200 per reservation? In other words, would I be paying $200 or $400 total deposit on a room ressie? Thanks!! :wave2: Rebecca

I just did this, and only had to put down $200. I hope that was right! :)
We got a connecting room for our kids, so there are no other adults listed on the other room. Hmm....

I also booked two rooms at the Polynesian for the free dining package and was told to pay $200 before the 14 days. I put $200 on my credit card; I sure hope both rooms are reserved. Maybe I should call Disney again???
:wave:
Disnemimi

I was under the understanding from the CM that I HAD to put down $200 immediately to hold the reservation.

I don't have any information on how it goes if you call directly. But, I got quotes from Dreams Unlimited and Small World Vacations, and both gave me two weeks to get the deposit in. :confused3

I went through CRO and the castmember told me I had 2 weeks, so I waited the 2 weeks, paid and my reservation is fine.

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter