• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dessert options at Pepper Market CSR

ozziewags

Go Warriors!
Evidently, Pepper Market limited desserts to a cookie or a muffin. There must have been a recent change. I just returned on Sat. and was asked to post the following (posted on another thread) :

Desserts were one bakery item. They had croissants, danish, cheesecake, cinnamon rolls, muffins, a wonderful custard-filled croissant topped with fruit and toasted almonds, 3 types of chocolate cake, strawberry cake, key lime tart and probably a few others I can't remember. We usually took a pecan roll back for breakfast the next day and made coffee in the room.
There is a convenient mart right next to PM and has lots of snack options. The only ones I used were for bananas and the CM told me that they weren't the best option for a snack credit! (which I knew, but that's what dh wanted for breakfast and we had so many left that it didn't matter at that point!) They had rice crispie treats, banana bread, chips, fruit and ice cream bars. The snack credits were also good for Panchitos(the gift shop). I purchased a bag of Chip n Dale pretzels there which were Mickey heads. (with a snack credit) They also had some other treats like a box of cookies that were similar to Oreos with Mickey heads on them. Hope this helps someone.

We are going at the end of September and was wondering about this since there wasn't an update.
thanks!

Thanks for this news. Last August we od'ed on cookies. The other options are going to be a pleasant change!! :)

Ok so all those desserts are ok as a snack on The DDP right? This is where I've stayed the past 2 years (and will this year) So I know about the yummy desserts they have there all TOO WELL!!

That's great, like joisyemom, we od on cakes/brownies in Jan. when we were on DDP. We ended up throwing most away as it was just to much. It will be a welcome change to be able to have fruit, or plain croussaints to save for breakfast the next day. We are always just to full for desert. :thumbsup2

great information, I was originally disappointed when I read that PM had few desert options, it was the only bad thing about CSR that I had read :sunny:

I know that the management at Dining, is trying to very hard to get everyone on a similar page with what is offered, etc. But when you have hundreds of restaurants and some not owned or managed by Disney, it's not always easy.

This is good news for CSR guests, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup2

CSR originally decided to limit desserts as an offset to the expensive entrées such as the rib eye steak. I hope the expanded dessert offerings doesn't translate to a reduced entrée selection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter