Dessert Party Reservations

OhHeyLK

Earning My Ears
Today was my ADR (and what an absolute circus it was). I was hoping to get either the pre-party or treats and seats MK dessert party, but when I try to reserve, it doesn't offer days past May 14. Is this a glitch on my account? Or do they not always open dessert party reservations at the 60 day mark? My fear is that they are sold out and I didn't even get a chance to book.

Thanks for any help!

I had the same issue with MK dessert party and Rose and Crown Fireworks dining (also Savi's Lightsaber build) all are grayed out (tried the app and website) for May 15-May 20 hoping dates haven't dropped yet.

I was unable to book anything for day 9 of a 10 day trip yesterday which seems sort of unlikely that it was sold out for the entire week.

Seems they may not have been released yet

I think because they are Enchanting Extras, they are released exactly at the 60 day mark, and not the 60+your resort stay. That being said, I have been on the reservations page for the past 3 days at midnight, just trying gauge how competitive the booking is and all 3 nights I came back with no availability 60 days out, even for just 1 person.

My trip isn't until September, but at this rate, I am not confident I'll be able to land a booking.

I think because they are Enchanting Extras, they are released exactly at the 60 day mark, and not the 60+your resort stay. That being said, I have been on the reservations page for the past 3 days at midnight, just trying gauge how competitive the booking is and all 3 nights I came back with no availability 60 days out, even for just 1 person.

My trip isn't until September, but at this rate, I am not confident I'll be able to land a booking.
It's a week past the 60 day mark for the date I want and the dessert parties still haven't been released. Droid builds were released when expected. Savi's was just released today for the entire week that my trip falls in. So when your time comes around, just keep checking and checking and checking until it happens! They are not following any kind of pattern releasing the enchanting extras that I can figure out!

Curious if you had any luck. I am experiencing the same issue and Having a hard time believing the dining options are such slim pickings for our upcoming trip!

So it's been a while since I stalked for dessert party reservations and I find myself absolutely lost. It use to be that if the date was clickable, it was bookable and no availability meant it was sold out. Is that not true now? Anyone know what the last bookable date was?

So it's been a while since I stalked for dessert party reservations and I find myself absolutely lost. It use to be that if the date was clickable, it was bookable and no availability meant it was sold out. Is that not true now? Anyone know what the last bookable date was?
Last bookable date was May 14. The 15th is grayed out because there is a cast member event that night so MK closes at 4:30. Nothing has been released past then.

The last bookable date being May 14th is such a relief for me, trying to book for my partner's birthday on the 18th and thought it was fully booked.

A bit new to this here, is there a way to get alerted as soon as reservations are available?

The last bookable date being May 14th is such a relief for me, trying to book for my partner's birthday on the 18th and thought it was fully booked.

A bit new to this here, is there a way to get alerted as soon as reservations are available?
Yes there are certain sites that you can do that through, I managed to get rose and crown fireworks for the 16th May this way. I also have an alert set up for the pre party @ MK. Think i paid $12 each or something like that. Not sure if I can mention the name on this site though.

I used the same site and it was $13 for a MK pre-party for June 2022. Wish Disney would have a waiting list set up. I'll still check myself from time to time.

Yes there are certain sites that you can do that through, I managed to get rose and crown fireworks for the 16th May this way. I also have an alert set up for the pre party @ MK. Think i paid $12 each or something like that. Not sure if I can mention the name on this site though.
I used the same site and it was $13 for a MK pre-party for June 2022. Wish Disney would have a waiting list set up. I'll still check myself from time to time.
Giving this a go. Thanks folks, hopefully we've some success.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter