DH says "go where you want, spend the money" so where to take DS13?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
If you were going alone w/DS13 where would you make sure to take him for meals? Hopefully staying 1st time at EpCot area hotel after a short stay at WL.
His favorites are bacon, pizza and chicken fingers - an occasional burger
I just asked DH if he thought the Fantasmic pkg was worth it and he said "It was worth it last time, Id do it again"

In the Epcot area without a doubt you and DS must go to ESPN Club! Sounds like all the food he would like and all the sports to boot! I would recommend breakfast at Spoodles as well. As for Fantasmic pkg. we used it once and it was fine, we ate at H&V but last trip we did it without and that was better. We went into stadium about 1 15min. before showtime, got great seats. We had brought in fresh fruit bowls from a stand right outside then bought hot dogs, big pretzels and water bottles inside. We ate in our seats, kids played with their gameboys, we chatted with people around us, we all took turns going to the rest room and time passed very quickly. I doubt we would do the pkg. again.

DS 12 likes the rain forest too. He also likes prime time. Be sure to do a buffet so he can get all the bacon he wants!!! WE were at donalds for breakfast one morning and DS loaded his plate full of just bacon. I stated to scold him when our waitress heard be and assured me he was at WDW and there he could have all the bacon he wanted!!! He might aslo enjoy WCC at WL. DS loves it there. He also enjoys a niceer place too. Artist Point or California Grill!
Jordans' mom

I would second the ESPN Club. Be aware that it can get quite crowded at night, though. Afternoons are generally dead there since it's outside of the parks. We're a family with three sons + Dad, so Mom just has to live with it. Food's not great, but atmosphere is fun.

RyMickey

I too thought of the ESPN Club. It's a pretty cool, and I though the food was somewhat above average for a sports bar. :earsboy: If he likes ice cream you might consider Beaches and Cream. They have other food too, and while I haven't tried them, the burgers look really good. It's very small and probably more of a lunch place. :D

All 3 of my sons (no jokes please) love the ESPN club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter