DH Wants To Know Why May For The Cruise?

Poor Bawb isn't even here to defend himself. :moped:

I can only share our experiences - we have cruised May, February, and March. In May, the weather was fabulous, Castaway Cay was paradise, and the water was bath water. In February, the water didn't permit us to get to Castaway Cay. In March, we got to Castaway Cay and it was warm enough but the water was brrrrrrr cold and only the brave souls (read: kids and their loving but cold parents) got in the water. So all of that being said, I'm very pleased with the choice of May! Thanks Round Table team!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks. That helps, too. We have no idea when the good times to cruise are.

This school teacher is really bummed the podcast cruise is in May. Three weeks later & DW & I would be there! Oh well, we'll just go to WDW instead, probably in July of that year.

Hey Pete, I retire from teaching June 1, 2012. After that, any time of the year will be fine. :goodvibes

I'm sure May is a great time for the cruise weather wise. We would have jumped at the chance to go but can't get over the fact that the kids would miss almost a week of school. DS would be finishing 10th grade and would be swamped with make-up work afterwards.

We keep joking with them that they could take care of themselves for a few days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter