Diamonique Mickey Head Ring

I have this from last August. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It's worth the wait.

Wow, when I heard about this, I thought it would look cheesy, but it's actually pretty cute! I want one!:love:

I got mine last summer. It is so cute, I get lots of compliments on it, you wont be disappointed!!!!!

I saw that! Someone on the CB posted that QVC was doing a Disney jewelry show so I TiVo'ed it. I watched the show later (the whole time on fast forward, which was pretty funny!) and saw they had a couple of really cute things. I want those diamondique Mickey earrings.

I own the diamonique Mickey Mouse earings and the matching necklace. I was disappointed with the earings, I'm actually on my second pair, they are very delicate. I was putting them on one day and one of the ears bent and broke off. Because I owned the necklace, I had to order another pair. So just beware if you order them, handle them with care!

I own the diamonique Mickey Mouse earings and the matching necklace. I was disappointed with the earings, I'm actually on my second pair, they are very delicate. I was putting them on one day and one of the ears bent and broke off. Because I owned the necklace, I had to order another pair. So just beware if you order them, handle them with care!

Oh, that's a bummer! Thanks for the warning.

Did anyone see the cute little necklace with the black mickey head in it? CUTE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter