Did DCL have the Sprigtime Magic discounts this year?

Kyzar1

Earning My Ears
We went on a cruise last year 5/25/02 and were able to take advantage of the SpringTime Magic discount. I was wondering if they gave the discounts this year as well. I'd like to plan for another cruise next spring and the discount would go a long way towards convincing the wife.

Thanks,
Kyzar1

DCL no longer has those types of seasonal discounts....they stick to their early booking savings tier and that is about it, other than FL resident specials or active military specials once in awhile.

MJ

From what I understand they no longer do the Springtime Magic. We went on the 5/3 Eastern TY and I booked it last September. Two rooms, cat 5 & cat 11 for my sister in law & mother in law.

The prices were about 35% less than what we paid for the same cabin in July of 2001.

Also, about 6 weeks out from the cruise the cat 11 room went down $250 so I got a refund adjustment.

Book early for the slower times and you'll save big $ over busier times.

what are the slower times?

is the weather still good for the beach, no hurricanes, etc?

thanks!

Originally posted by piglet LS
what are the slower times?

is the weather still good for the beach, no hurricanes, etc?

thanks!

I checked a few months before sailing and out of April, May and June, May was the cheaper of those months....I know Nov is pretty cheap but could be hurricanes but I would not go in Jan since I like it warm when I cruise and last time I went in Jan is was to cold to go in the water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter