Did my check arrive yet

antnee

Chasing Amy
Who can I talk to about my deposit or paying the balance off? I got an email about a deposit and sent it in last week, but who can I call and talk to?

NJdvcers.gif
dvcis.gif

Sorry, I don't know. I think you can e-mail Linda at her Dreams address and/or the address on the registration form. The only way I knew that my check was received is when I called the bank to see if it had cleared....and it had. :) :) :)

I have payment questions on another thread as well, and I think Pete was waiting 'to go to contract' before he e-mailed us to 'firm up our reservations'...Robinrs just told me on another thread that Pete is on vacation, so I think we'll have to 'hold tight' for a while. ;)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I had the same concerns. I just e-mailed Linda and she checked for me.

tink07.gif
VISIT MY WEBSITE!a work in progress
<font color=red>First WDW trip Dec 2000 PO and OKW</font>
<font color=blue>Next WDW trip DIS-Convention 2001! Port Orleans, AKL Dec 2-6</font>

HI :) Please email me at linda@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com if you have any questions, I have also started to verify each reservation for those that booked the room/convention package so you should be hearing from me this week sometime if you have not already... Pete will be mailing out confirmation statements to everyone that booked a resort/convention package in a couple weeks. Those that booked the event only package will receive a confirmation statement via email.

Make sure you include your first and last name if you email me with any questions.

thanks!

Linda
flowerface.GIF

Family Board Host

Coordinator Dis Convention 2001

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter