Did not get Disney Visa Discount email

Not sure what’s up but I tried to book march 12-17 and it didn’t work. I tried march 12-18 and that worked. Doesn’t make sense to me. This was for pop. Stupid Canadian dollar lol

Not sure what’s up but I tried to book march 12-17 and it didn’t work. I tried march 12-18 and that worked. Doesn’t make sense to me. This was for pop. Stupid Canadian dollar lol

The disclaimer is always that all room types at all resorts are not available for all dates. And for years Disney has been using an algorithm to keep rooms booked so they aren’t left single room nights. So it’s been getting harder to book shorter stays at some hotels. Personally I think they try to control amount of check ins/ check outs too. I’m sure with limited housekeeping they don’t want to have to turn over too many rooms on any one day. Anyway, it’s always been that you might have to change dates a little to take advantage of a discount.

I called told me that the discount is sold out on CBR for my dates - boooo!

Keep checking, people change their reservations all the time. It might open back up. Or check the website & see if some of your dates are available, even if the whole thing isn’t. You might need to do a split stay, but you might get some of the dates discounted. It’s happened to me pretty often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter