Did we buy an Aulani subsidized contract?

The board sponsor. The sellers were not asking for dues reimbursement on any of the points, so I bet this and the fact it was a December use year contract probably contributed to it being missed.
Oof. Congrats to you, and a pretty terrible job by the board sponsor. They probably cost their client a few thousand dollars on a 100 point contract.

Oof. Congrats to you, and a pretty terrible job by the board sponsor. They probably cost their client a few thousand dollars on a 100 point contract.
They probably didn’t even think about it because their prices are normally a little inflated and for a small contract they may have thought it was going for a little bit of a premium as is but yeah definitely a pretty big miss and cost them and the owner some money.

Congrats in winning the DVC lottery! The last time I read about a case like this was over a year ago. This is every AUL owners’ ultimate waking fantasy!

I do have over 650 sub points in two UY, but one of them is in DEC!

So jealous!!!
A rare instance where logging in to check your dues statement was a very exciting surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter