Did You Know...

firstmickey said:
I went to a birthday party for a girl in high school once...and her mother put a sign over the toilet paper roll that said: Please use just one square. (in very neat little block letters with a smilie face) lol

:teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
OMG!!! How many did you use? :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Did you know After hiring Roger Moore as the third James Bond, the directors made a decision regarding his character prohibiting him to say, "Vodka martini, shaken not stirred" in any of his lines
(They did not wish for the character of Connery to be imitated so closely...it was to remain solely his trademark)

The Ritz cracker was introduced to markets in 1934, but gourmets had to wait until 1953 for the invention of cheese in a can.

PrincessNancy96 said:
I bet this would be a good science project...

Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.

I've heard that might happen to marshmallow peeps too! :rolleyes1

firstmickey said:
Did you know Baskin Robbins once made ketchup ice cream. This was the only vegetable flavored ice cream produced. :teeth:

Darn it - we'd have a great time if they still made it - since my DD just loves ketchup!!!!! Lays does make ketchup flavored chips!!!

firstmickey said:
I've heard that might happen to marshmallow peeps too! :rolleyes1

Nah...they just triple in size. Too bad they don't come in green - Hulk Peeps!!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
I bet this would be a good science project...

Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
No they don't...I microwaved it for 30 seconds and it is starting to look very raisin like! :rotfl:

paras4ri said:
Nah...they just triple in size. Too bad they don't come in green - Hulk Peeps!!!
HI Gail...So rather than buying a three pack, I can buy one and triple it's size for free! :teeth:

lewdyan1 said:
No they don't...I microwaved it for 30 seconds and it is starting to look very raisin like! :rotfl:

Only you would try that! (because you have a cleaning lady to clean it up for you!) ;) :teeth: :rolleyes: :teeth:

firstmickey said:
I went to a birthday party for a girl in high school once...and her mother put a sign over the toilet paper roll that said: Please use just one square. (in very neat little block letters with a smilie face) lol
:teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I went to a Bar Mitzvah and the toilet paper had the honoree's name printed on it!!! Talk about up close and personal.... :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter