• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Different Colors of Mickey Heads

Docswife

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can find some good looking images of the classic Mickey head in all different colors.

Thanks to the talent and generosity of the artistic folks here I have black, orange, green and light blue but I'm looking for some others. Purple, Red, Hot pink in particular.

I tried to make my own using a Broderbund program I have but there is a shadow between circles I can't get rid of.

Thanks in Advance!
You all do beautiful work.

Sorry I can't help you. However, you might want to PM your request to one of the fabulous designers here and see if they can help you. Sometimes they get so busy that they only check their PM's. This way, you will be sure that a designer has seen your request.

Good luck! I'd love to see what you already have.

I love easy requests!!!

pink.jpg

purple2.jpg

purple.jpg

red.jpg

Easy for you and means the World to me.

Thanks for the help :thumbsup2 ....now we won't have to wear crooked Mickey heads (which was all I could make:o :sad2: :rolleyes2 ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter