• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Difficulty booking Palo brunch

RedM94

DIS Veteran
I tried booking Palo brunch for my upcoming cruise, and both days stated no availability after I click the select button and then enter the members of my party. I have tried one, two, and three people and it still returns no availability.

Tonight I tried again, and noticed on the first day at sea says ”sold out.” Wondering why I can not select the other night that does not say “sold out.”

Not sure why both days don't show no availability, instead of allowing you to select it and then tell you it is unavailable.

Last edited:
This is a really hard to get reservation most of the time, I think, right? But boy does it look awesome.

There’s availability for a different party size (eg a 6 top table). That is why it doesn’t say sold out but your party doesn’t fit the table size so you can’t grab a reservation. Happened on our cruises too. Always worth a try to snag a table when you get in board.

On our last cruise, we had several choices of times for palo brunch when we boarded the magic. Just try later :)

This same thing happened for my cruise next week, trying to book for a party of 3. I’m silver so I could only book ahead of the general crowd. I just tried checking everyday (definitely a pain), but I really lucked out and a 10am on the day we wanted opened up. I would recommend to keep checking. If that doesn’t work, try to get onboard as soon as you can and book then (I’ve also had luck this way).

I was able to book last week. But it would only allow me to book 2 people, not 3. What are my chances of adding the 3rd person once we'ere on board?

I was able to book last week. But it would only allow me to book 2 people, not 3. What are my chances of adding the 3rd person once we'ere on board?
Very good to excellent. They limit the number of places made available online for each time slot. This gives them flexibility to manage things onboard, including adding a guest to a reservation. As long as you do not wait until the day you are booked to talk to them, they’ll add the third one.

Very good to excellent. They limit the number of places made available online for each time slot. This gives them flexibility to manage things onboard, including adding a guest to a reservation. As long as you do not wait until the day you are booked to talk to them, they’ll add the third one.
Thanks. That's encouraging.

Check the Navigator you receive at the port when you check in. It will have information regarding where to go to make the reservation. There are Navigators posted online. Find one that is similar to your cruise and look at the first day to see how it appears on the Navigator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter