Dilemma

caitlin

You're like a miniature buddha, covered with hair.
OK, so when I go to Disneyland with my band I will basically have two tickets since I have an Annual Pass. Will they make me use the regular ticket, and if they let me use the AP what am I supposed to do with the regular ticket? lol

Well ,you could keep it for a suvie,give to a charity,sell it(on the cheap maybe?),OR put it on e-bay.Years ago my wife got $10 off coupons from Frys Food store..She ended up with about 3 extra,while we were standing in line to buy tickets(you could only buy tickets at the gate).She gave them to a large family behind us in line.Totally made their day. :cool1:

You should be able to use your ap, providing the event isnt on a black out day.

We had a spare ticket when we were heading into DL one year and we gave it to a couple that turned out to be on their honeymoon. They kept trying to pay us for it but it just made us feel good to make them happy.... :teeth:

As they say, "Pay it forward." Someone might just do you a favor one day.

woody73 said:
As they say, "Pay it forward." Someone might just do you a favor one day.

I like this idea. Back in the day when they used to give a free breakfast with the Park Hoppers we didn't use any of the breakfasts that came along with it. We had 3 tickets and we gave it to some people on the elevator in our hotel. They seemed very happy about it. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. We finally got a payback this past february when we were in line for Indiana Jones and some guy gave us his fastpasses. It was so cool that we only had to wait 10 minutes instead of 45 minutes. That really made our day. :banana:

Thanks for the ideas. I have an aunt in California that has a grand daughter and I'd like to send it to her if I could, but she doesn't get off work easily. How long do the tickets last for after they are purchased?

Is this a ticket for the group(Magic Music Days, etc.)? For those events you would not be able to use your pass for admission, unless policy has recently changed. A call to DL should be able to answer your question. My son went with band 2 years ago and the date of the event was stamped on the ticket and his AP was not able to be used for entry due to the added activities behind the scenes.

familyoffive said:
Is this a ticket for the group(Magic Music Days, etc.)? For those events you would not be able to use your pass for admission, unless policy has recently changed. A call to DL should be able to answer your question. My son went with band 2 years ago and the date of the event was stamped on the ticket and his AP was not able to be used for entry due to the added activities behind the scenes.

Group ticket? I had no idea! lol Thanks for telling me, I thought it was just a seperate ticket for everyone. Yeah, it's for Magic Music Days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter