Dineyland w/Pics: updated 4/22/08, Pin Fun? pg 89 #1325

[B]GOOF [/B]and SORCERESS, you have absolutely beautiful daughters!!! :love: You are so blessed. :love:

AND my KJ, with a PROVIDENCE COLLEGE FRIARS :teacher: T-shirt on!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3:

They take after their mother ;)
(j/k goof)

That was just for you Kar!!:love:

Does this butt belong to someone you know?

I had not even noticed that derrière, I was looking at the Model of the plane :goodvibes

I cannot tell you how many "artistic shots" I have that look just like this one.

Most of mine seem to look more like the one of the plane model :confused3

Hello Keith!!! I was directed to come over here and view some fab pix of my son!!
KJ had so much fun that night, he still talks about all of you!!! He even said how cool swimlover was to go on the rides with!
You are all the best!!:worship:

I know I have more of our experience together that week, but I will wait until you get there in your trippy. :thumbsup2

They take after their mother ;)
(j/k goof)

Wish I could argue that point, but I can’t :sad2:

:cheer2:

I'm just making my way around visiting all of my FG friends here at the Dis. :cool1: And here I find pictures I've never seen. :confused3

:flower3:

Hey Kar! It's weird seeing different usernames for you ladies. :D

1.gif

You ALL have a lot of posts! I joined back in 2004, but then didn't post much until we started planning our trip in 2007.

Mine are 10 years old! Us Nuts used to chat a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter