Dining ADRs with staggered arrival dates

MiddKid

Mouseketeer
I apologize if this is a dumb question but it's a nuance I can't seem to find anywhere. Here's the situation:
Room 1: 2Br BCV with 4 Adults and 3 Children, Arrival 6/26
Room 2: Studio AKL with 2 Adults and 2 Children, Arrival 6/27

I'm well aware of splitting reservations as a party of 11 is very difficult. Have done that many times in the past. But this is the first time I have one room arriving one day later. My question:

I seem to recall from my last trip that when you book ADRs you don't have to select the specific people in your party, just the main person it's under. So could I, for example, on our booking date (this Thursday) have one adult in Room 1 (me) book a table for 6 and a second adult in Room 1 (my wife) book a table for 5? This way we're allowing the 4 people in Room 2 to take advantage of our booking date being one day earlier.

In my head this works...but wanted to confirm.

Thanks!

I apologize if this is a dumb question but it's a nuance I can't seem to find anywhere. Here's the situation:
Room 1: 2Br BCV with 4 Adults and 3 Children, Arrival 6/26
Room 2: Studio AKL with 2 Adults and 2 Children, Arrival 6/27

I'm well aware of splitting reservations as a party of 11 is very difficult. Have done that many times in the past. But this is the first time I have one room arriving one day later. My question:

I seem to recall from my last trip that when you book ADRs you don't have to select the specific people in your party, just the main person it's under. So could I, for example, on our booking date (this Thursday) have one adult in Room 1 (me) book a table for 6 and a second adult in Room 1 (my wife) book a table for 5? This way we're allowing the 4 people in Room 2 to take advantage of our booking date being one day earlier.

In my head this works...but wanted to confirm.

Thanks!
Yes, you can do that. No problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter